twenty-nine.

➼ luke

"i said, i think i really like her," calum repeated.

"no, i heard you," i sighed, ruffling my hair. "i'm just, i'm just a bit taken back."

the room fell silent, i had no clue what to say. do i be the good best friend i am and tell the truth or tell him to go for it though i have mad feelings for her still?

"luke, just be real with me, do you still like her? all i want is the truth, you're like a brother to me and I'd hate to make you mad or upset because i try to pursue jade."

"i want you to be happy, cal and if that means you dating jade, then so fucking be it," i smile at my best friend.

calum and i go way back and i did not want to ruin it over a girl, i mean she's not just any girl but still. bros before jade lopez.

"you know what, i know you better than you know yourself, and i can tell you have crazy feelings for her. so as your best friend, i'm going to back off."

"really? but why?" i questioned him, he must really love me, wow. "i don't wan-"

laughing calum cuts me off, "first off, shut the hell up. secondly, because you obviously like her and because you're going to help me get a girl once we either hit the road or somewhere around here."

i let out the loudest laugh i could, " deal dude."

~

WRITERS BLOCK IS THE WORST

Short filler, I'm sorry I had y'all on the edge of your seats with the previous chapter

But I've been wanting calum to tell Luke about his feelings for jade for so long.... Who knows if they'll come back, we'll just have to see huh? ;-)

HEHE.