seven.

➼ luke

the boys and i were waiting up, calum went on his first date with jade today. and i was beyond excited to hear how it went, hopefully he spilled spaghetti sauce on his white shirt.

i sort of planned for him to wear the shirt in hope of him making a mess, that boy was prune to it. but when they walked in, laughing at something calum probably said, i was displeased when there was not spot at all.

"hey guys," the couple said at the same time.

"how was dinner, love birds?" ashton mocked the two.

"it was fine, we had fun with the paps too. don't be surprised when you see photos of us with ugly faces all over the web," calum laughed as he helped jade slip her jacket off her arms.

i hadn't noticed what she was wearing until that moment, and boy did i notice. she looked so good, black fit her well. and the dress fit every curve, it made her body amazing. fuck, it was tight, if only i could-

"i'll be right back," i yelled as i ran upstairs towards my room.
----
when i was done doing what needed to be done, i walked into the living room to find jade sitting alone.

"hey, wheres everyone?" i questioned, plopping myself down opposite side of her on the couch.

"mike and ashton went to get food for the three of you. and calum wanted to take a shower," she stated as she stared down at her phone.

"cool," i whispered, letting the silence take over.

i hated how nervous i was around her, just being around her, i get super shy and want to crawl into a ball and roll away forever.

yet i wanted her, i wanted to have a real, genuine relationship with the girl. i wanted lade or juke to be a real thing, yeah i came up with ship names for us. sue me.

"so luke," jade looked up at me with a big smile on her face, "i heard you like to wear calum's boxers?"

"what!? no, did calum tell you that!?" i was horrified, okay yeah i wore the dude's underwear occasionally but i hadn't in so long to be honest. i hate him so much right now.

"jade, don't believe anything that boy says. his name might not even been calum for all we know."

laughing jade stated, but came out as a question, "well he also tells me blink-182 is one of your favorite band?"

"no, thats true. those dudes are my favorite, wanna listen to them?" i asked, already making my way to the ihome sitting on the mantle.

"of course, i dreamed of marrying mark hoppus one day," she laughed. "but once he's divorced, play Online Songs!"

hitting play, i let the music take the place of our voices.

josie, you're my source of most frustration. forget when i don't meet expectations. everything you wished came true in the end we all blamed you. even though, as they all know, you weren't the one

"two three four!" we sang out loud jumping to our feet and dancing around.

i loved seeing jade bounce around, jumping off the couch, she seemed like the girl at a rock show. no pun intended.

why do you still keep it around when you know it brings me down, i'm hating everything. and i know that you dated other guys, but i got to wonder why you'd leave it out for me.

why am i still hanging around, when i know it brings me down, i'm hating everything. and you are getting rides home in his car, making out on his front yard, i'm hating everything.

"please don't remind me, put your past behind me, it shines so bright it blinds me, i wish that this would end." she sang, and oh was i blown away. her voice was so angelic, it was crazy how her voice carried.

"and i am not fine, last night i saw you online, your screen name used to be mine, why can't we just pretend?" i belted out, trying not to over do it, but still sound like i'm not trying to hard.

grabbing her hands in mine, i spun her, bouncing and dancing around to the beat. she took the lead and started pulling me around the room, jumping up and kick her legs.

this was possibly the greatest moment of my life, not just because i was with jade, but i was genuinely having fun with her. she was a stranger, practically, but she brought me out of my shy shell.

just as the breakdown was going to happen, we were ready to jump off the couch, someone switched the music off.

"are you two having fun?" calum asked, with a smirk on his face.

what a cockblock.

~

dont be a ghost reader, vote and comment

xx, helica