Chapter 0: The start

So this story is about Y/n- heh, just kidding, it's about the SCP Foundation in the world of Punishing Gray Raven. Well, this happens cause of some stupid anomalous shenanigans, that the Punishing Virus exist and now mankind just, somewhere around the corner. Well, they now live on a space station known as Babylonia suspended in low-Earth orbit. The SCP Foundation, however, while some still stay on earth, some already go to the moon research bases. Yes they do have research bases and sites on the moon.

Anyway, the SCP Foundation is finding a way to stop the Punishing Virus, then they heard of Constructs, cyborgs that are created to fight the Punishing Virus. Which they are powerful in a way that kinda ridiculous but ehh well fuck it. So pretty much a lot of resreachers are now trying to find a way to put a stop to the Punishing Virus, and also trying to keep the SCPs in line as well. Although, you could say that everything kinda go well for them, but the ones on earth are fighting against a bunch of Corrupted. Which from some simple drones to highly advanced Constructs. 

Oh god the people used too much resources to created these highly advanced Constructs. Anyway, at least MTF Tau-5 "Samsara" still good cause, they are literally created using the flesh of a dead god. They are machines, well, Immortal Cyborg clones that's why. They has been succeeded in wiping a bunch of Corrupted, like really, they decimated a lot of those. Still, they sometime go for a check in their machinery just in case.  

Anyway, they know about the Babylonia, which is also Eden (What the fuck ?) and the Ascendants. They also know about how the Punising Virus was created cause, one of their agents get to know how it got created. It exist due to a vacuum of a zero-point energy reactor, when an explosion occurred inside the reactor. And blah blah blah you get the point of it.

The SCP Foundation has faced a bunch of Ascendants beforehand, which that includes Lucia, the original one, Rolan, Gabriel, Lamia and Hui Yan. But that were the Lesser ones, we also have the Proxies, which are Luna(tic), Vonnegut and "The Merciful One". To be honest, they don't know much about "The Merciful One" though, but still, they are cautious of those, and besides, they have developed highly advanced armour for their MTF.

The MTFs are more on fighting using guns, some can do close-quarter combat, actually every single one of them can, just that they prefer guns more. Not to mention, they use laser guns, not the normal one you usually see in science ficition, they use highly dense particles, focus it on a single point and shoot it. So basically, you could say it's laser, but also stronger than what you normally see due to the anomalous properties of those guns.

Each shots can eradicated a Corrupted entirely, but the Ascendants survived due to they have the intelligent, but Roland, fuck him, I don't care, he got shots a lot. He only survived cause the other Lesser Ascendants helped him out of there. Still, the Ascendants now know that, those people, are a force to be reckon with, not to mention, they can literally just wipe the whole fucking Punishing Virus off the planet, but they still haven't find out a safe way to do it yet.

Actually, the least risky plan to do that cause, they do have their ways to do it, but it might caused the Earth to die or just gone from the Solar System due to some of the enities in the SCP verse can just fucked with reality and boom, the whole reality is gone. They are also just trying to protect their world also so yeah, they are trying to find a way to do it, the least risky way possible.

If you ask about SCP-2000 "Deus Ex Machina" still existed or not, yes it still existed, but going to there to active it is... well, gonna be a problem due to the Corrupted still exist and they can't just, go and turn it on like that. Well, it's a backup of the world you could say it like that, like a video game. But this is not a video game and SCP-2000 is basically a giant backup of the world throughout time. 

But the thing is that, it has been experienced several components failure and still in maintenance, not to mention the damage that happen to the Yellowstone National Park is a lot, so pretty much fixing SCP-2000 is gonna take a long time until it can be use again. Anyway, now Ford, (yes I'm using the same one from the other fic of mine), is gonna be the Commandant of the Gray Raven. 

They are now in a battle against the Corrupted, and another enitirely different Lucia. This Lucia is black hair while the original one is white hair and uh, just get it over with. Lucia is breakdown, due to received too much damage, now Ford is trying to do what he can, shooting the Corrupted, which he is using an anomalous gun for that. He still need to be able to fight as well alright ? Being a Commandant that can't fight felt stupid.

Lucia on the other hand, is lying on the debris, and Ford is fighting the Corrupted, things are not looking well for them, but well, they'll push through. The world is dying, the virus is growing, and mankind is on the verge of extinction. This is a whole new world of mankind standing against the Punishing Virus by using Constructs, yet they don't know that, there's someone staying in the dark, helping them from there, they are, the SCP Foundation.

Till the world is ours once again.