No more Number one..

Chapter #1: No more Number One..

Thomas had saved Ryan's life, but Sir Topham Hatt believes that Thomas tried to hurt Ryan on purpose, and he wouldn't even listen to him.

Thomas the tank engine was miserable.

Sir Topham Hatt had sent him to stay in the shed for the rest of the afternoon, after his incident with the dynamite.

Thomas knew that it wasn't his fault, and that he was only trying to save Ryan.

But Sir Topham Hatt wouldn't listen, because he thought the little blue tank engine was making excuses.

As he backed further into his berth, he could still hear his controller's stern and furious voice ringing in his smoke box.

As Thomas's crew closed the doors, a small tear came as he closed both his eyes.

I used to be Sir Topham Hatt's number 1 engine... but I guess after this incident, I'm not, anymore.  he thought to himself.

He felt terrible, and too ashamed to come out or talk to anyone.

So... he stayed where he was for the rest of the day.

He even thought back to the time he had let down the engines, Sir Topham Hatt, and himself, during the restoration of Great Waterton.

Now he thought for sure that none of the engines wanted him anymore.

As the day went on though, Ryan came to the sheds and stopped on the turntable.

As he looked through the windows, he could see that Thomas was asleep, and he knew that Thomas felt sad and alone.

Thomas feels so hurt and bad. thought Ryan to himself.

He felt very sorry for his dear friend.

When evening came, and as most of the engines came back to the sheds for the night, Thomas puffed out, making a decision.

Thomas the former number one tank engine however former number one tank engine of nothing heartbroken.

Thomas's surprise and lightning struck creating a portal.

Thomas: What is that!?

A voice of God and a gentleness spoke from within the portal.

God voice: Thomas the Tank Engine I have seen that this was never meant to happen..

Thomas: are you God!?

God voice: yes and no..

Out from the portal came a man in high-tech armor that seemed pretty much way too advanced.

Origin: I am the Origin, the Omni God and the creator of the Omniverse or the Multiverse.

Thomas: Why are you here for someone like me..?

Origin: I could tell that you are up in a really useful engine but now seeing how the events shouldn't have happened in some ways that they couldn't have been for seen.. I'm giving you a new chance for you to be reborn and resurrected in a new world..

Thomas: Second Chance in a new world..?

Origin: yes the world is like Earth but it isn't the Earth you will know this work over will have incredible technological advancements not to mention included you will no longer be a tank engine, when I resurrect you into the new world..

Thomas was thinking about his decision after everything that happened that no one wants him on Sodor seen that he was about to be scrapped and now he was given a second chance to be reincarnated or reborn in this new world to have a new beginning.

Thomas: fine I accept your offer seeing that there's nothing here on this island it's holding me back.. nothing here to live for... putting this new life finally given a second chance.

Origin: that is good to hear.. pussy that you will be reborn as a human being meaning you'll be born as an infant and your mother will actually be Nana Shimura..

Thomas: Name doesn't ring a bell Bell but I'm going to take the offer..

Origin: good that allow me to work up my magic..

Origin is the magic only for the face of the Tank Engine to be replaced with a lifeless faceless version himself with the paint and the number one just a normal E2 class Tank Engine with no emotions not even a face.

Origin left the Island of Sodor of Thomas the Tank Engine universe with his soul on his hand into the portal closing.

In the new world of Nexus Earth.

A Japanese woman also known as the number one hero: Nana Shimura was giving birth to three children. The first one was actually having black hair, the other ones had light brownish hair, one was male and the other one was female.

Doctor: Ms. Shimura.. since you gave birth to three child.. you have a two son and one daughter. Congratulations!

Nana Shimura: Thank you, doctor. I'm so happy to have my children.

And then, suddenly, he was born, crying out into the world as the midwife placed him upon Nana's chest.

Welcome to the world, Thomas Shimura. she whispered, cradling him gently in her arms.

Thomas gazed up at his mother, unsure of who he truly was or what his place in this new world would be. All he knew was that he was alive, and that was enough for him to begin his journey.

Over the next few years, Thomas grew up alongside his siblings, Katsuma and Mahoro. Together, they explored the wonders of their technologically advanced world, discovering things beyond their wildest dreams. Thomas quickly realized that he possessed a natural affinity for machines, particularly robots. It was as if the knowledge and skills he had gained as a tank engine had transferred over to his new form.

One fateful day, while playing in the garage, Thomas stumbled upon an ancient robot named Might Gaine. As he worked to repair the rusted machine, he discovered that it was more than just a simple piece of machinery. Might Gaine was a powerful super robot, designed to defend the people of Nexus Earth from various threats. Realizing the potential power within his grasp, Thomas vowed to use his newfound abilities to protect those around him, just as he had always sought to do as a tank engine.

And so, Thomas Shimura became the newest member of the NextGen Apex Academy, training rigorously to harness the full potential of Might Gaine and becoming a force for good in the world of Nexus Earth. His past as a tank engine was behind him, but the lessons he had learned remained with him, guiding him as he embarked on this exciting new chapter of his life.

To be continued...