Thomas's New Life

Chapter #4: Thomas's New Life

Sodor

As the engines and Sir Topham Hatt processed the news of Thomas's transformation and departure, life on Sodor went on. The railway continued to operate, and the remaining engines tried their best to fill the void left by their missing friend.

Nexus Earth

Meanwhile, in Nexus Earth, Thomas Shimura began his new life as a Super Robot pilot.

NextGen Apex Academic, Super Robot Combat Class.

Thomas, inside of Might Gaine (Super Robot) was up against Banagher Links  inside of Unicorn Gundam for this match of combat class.

Thomas, inside of Might Gaine (Super Robot): (COMS) show me what you got white unicorn!

Banagher Links, inside of Unicorn Gundam: (COMS) I won't go easy on you, Might Gaine. You better be prepared for a tough fight!

As the two pilots prepared for battle, the students and instructors at NextGen Apex Academic watched with anticipation. They had heard about Thomas's arrival and were eager to see how he would perform in the Super Robot Combat Class.

The battle began with Unicorn Gundam charging towards Might Gaine, firing its beam rifle. Thomas quickly analyzed the situation and responded by activating Might Gaine's AI Transformer Robot mode, Gaine (Super Robot/AI Transformer Robot). The agile robot dodged the incoming attack and closed the distance between the two machines.

Thomas, inside of Gaine (Super Robot/AI Transformer Robot): (COMS) Nice try, but you'll have to do better than that!

Banagher Links, inside of Unicorn Gundam: (COMS) Don't underestimate me!

As the two robots clashed in a fierce exchange of blows, the students and instructors cheered and analyzed the fight. Thomas's performance was impressive, as he skillfully used Gaine's various forms and weapons to counter Unicorn Gundam's attacks.

However, Banagher Links was no pushover. He had piloted Unicorn Gundam through many battles and was well-versed in its capabilities. As the fight continued, the two pilots pushed each other to their limits, showcasing their skills and determination.

In the end, it was a close match, but Thomas emerged victorious. The students and instructors applauded his performance, and he was praised for his adaptability and quick thinking.

Thomas, inside of Gaine (Super Robot/AI Transformer Robot): (COMS) Thanks, everyone. I'm just glad to be here and have a chance to prove myself.

Banagher Links, inside of Unicorn Gundam: (COMS) Good fight, Thomas. You've got a lot of potential.

Thomas smiled and thanked Banagher for the compliment. He knew that he had a long way to go, but he was determined to become the best Super Robot pilot he could be.

As the day came to an end, Thomas returned to his dormitory, where he found Annie and Clarabel waiting for him. They had been transported to Nexus Earth by Origin, just as he had promised.

Thomas hugged his coaches tightly, grateful for their presence and the support they provided.

Thomas: (to Annie and Clarabel) hey it's been a while....

Annie: Oh, Thomas! We've missed you so much!

Clarabel: Yes, it's been quite an adventure without you. But we're so glad to see you again, safe and sound.

Thomas smiled and nodded. He knew that they had been through a lot together, and he was grateful for their unwavering support.

Thomas: I've missed you too, Annie and Clarabel. And I promise, I'll do everything I can to make you proud here on Nexus Earth.