Chapter 15

So both of them got ready for their meeting. 

Ishan was looking at himself in mirror. shubman whistled at him, checking him out from head to toe. Ishan blushed and said, "jaldi kariyo, Warna virat bhai will beat us for always been late"

They met others. everyone were happy after being united with the team after such break. world cup has been hectic, but it was all worth it. All were doing antics, and teasing eachother. Everyone were asking ishan about his thing with aditi. Ishan cleared that she is just his friend, and they wanted to try getting into relationship, but things didn't worked out between them, and he is single again"

Everyone awed at that, virat patted his back, "koi nai, hota hai you will find someone soon". 

( It's okay dude, it happens sometimes.)

"aur koi na mila toh shubman hai na, hai na shubman", added virat. Shubman flushed on that.

(You have shubman at the end, if you don't found anyone)

"Bhaiya, aap bhi!", exclaimed Ishan. 

Siraj teased shubman, "Dekh abh tera rasta clear ho gaya" (your path is clear now) 

Shubman cheeks became red after all this convo, he didn't said anything. it was normal between them, they keep teasing him and ishan as boyfriends, and it didn't affected him. Normally he will reply back to anyone who teases him. but this made him blush. Rahul was observing him. and everyone were laughing. 

They were all called in meeting room after sometime. Ishan was sitting just opposite to him. Ishan was busy discussing something with rahul about something, Shubman's gaze was fixed on him. he was not interested in what they were talking, ishan has started looking more beautiful and sexy nowadays, he noted. 

"why are you giving Ishan bedroom eyes?", called out hardik, who was sitting beside shubman. Rohit threw water from his mouth on virat's face, hearing this. 

"LANGUAGE GUYSS!", yelled  Rohit, "and sorry virat" added rohit. Virat was so used to this now, he didn't complained. Meanwhile, Ishan was looking at shubman questionably, shubman just shrugged and kicked hardik under the table, having a poker face. 

Hardik yelled, "ouch" Rohit and virat both glared  at him. shubman smirked at him. hardik mouthed, "bhenchod, tujhe badme dekhunga" (I'll see you later)

The meeting was longer than expected, Shubman was taking glances at ishan, who was so engrossed in what the director was saying. suddenly, ishan looked at him. fuck he caught him staring. shubman cursed himself. but ishan just smiled at him and his attention was back on director. shubman felt butterflies in his stomach. His mouth was just hanging open like he wants to say something, but words were not escaping his mouth. 

Hardik closed his jaw with his hand, teasing him. Virat threw a judging look at both of them, shubman pointed towards hardik and hardik was doing the same. 

After the meet was over, Virat called both hardik and shubman for a talk. shubman gave a weak smile to ishan and followed virat with hardik. 

"Tumlog ko kiti baar bola hai meeting mei masti matt karo, atleast you hardik! I didn't expected it from you." Virat said.

"Virat bhai, yeh ishan ko ghur raha tha isliye maine chidhaya", (He was staring at ishan, thats why I called him out) explained hardik while laughing. "Sab chizon mei masti chahiye" virat replied warning them, but his talk was cut short as his phone started ringing, it must be anushka bhabhi. He picked up the call and went away from them. 

"sach bata shubman, tu ishan ko waise kyu dekh raha tha, jaise ki tu usse khane wala tha" (be honest with me, shubman. you were looking at him as he was ur meal right?) Hardik asked teasing him. Shubman would have hitted him if he was not his senior. still he kicked him and ran away from him. ishan came infront of him, making him stop. 

"kya huwa? virat bhaiya ne jyada datta kya", asked Ishan. (what happened?, did virat bhai scold you?) Shubman was trying hard to act normal towards Ishan, "Ha.. haa.. woh jyada kuch bola nahi, anushka bhabhi ka call aya, isliye bach gaya"

"Btw, why were you giving me bedroom eyes?", teased ishan. "Yaar tu bhi kya hardik bhai ki baate seriously le raha hai, nasha karke aye honge", replied shubman.

"oi, nasha karke aya hoga tu", returned hardik. Shubman just wanted to disappear in air rn.

Hardik came towards the duo and started imitating how shubman was looking at ishan. Ishan was laughing his ass off by hardik's mimicry. shubman was embrassed too much. 

They both were going towards their shared room to change for the party. 

"Yaar, mei waise ni dekh raha tha jaise hardik bhai kar rahe the" stated Shubman. 

"Toh phir kaise dekh raha tha", ishan asked raising his eyebrow.

Shubman was too stuned to speak by Ishan's bold move. Ishan just laughed it off and said, "bhoot dekh liya kya, chal jaldi change karke  firse jana hai"

*
That's it for today's update guys !
So sorry for not updating regularly, once my exams are finished there will be regular update, I promise 🫡

and the story has hit 9k views! thank y'all