Friday Night

A.N.
Be prepared for this chapter, it's gonna be long and exciting!

Nicks POV:

I texted Tanner before I went to bed about the party. I didn't want to pass this up, I needed to meet some vaunerbal girl or something. I'm getting bored.

*Next Night*

Tanner pulled up to the house and I walked out to his car. Before I could get far my mom popped out the door, "Nick where are you going!" she yelled. "Out!" I yelled back getting into Tanners car.

"Excited?" Tanner said smiling. "I've been to so many parties so not really." I said leaning my head back.

I needed a smoke so I pulled out a cigarette and looked for my lighter, and I forgot it. "Shit." I said under my breath.

Tanner looked over at me, "Whoa dude are you smoking?" he said surprised. "Yeah, do you have a lighter?" I asked still looking for mine hoping it was there in my pocket.

"You're not somkin' in my car." Tanner said. I stopped what I was doing and glared at him. "I need a lighter!" I said a little stern.

"Why do you smoke?" he said still driving. "I need a fucking lighter man!" I yelled. "Fine." he said giving in and handing me one.

"You might think it's cool, it's not." he said. "I don't care if it's cool or not." I said bluntly taking another hit.

"I guess that everyone does it in the city." he said and I rolled my eyes focusing on the fields passing by.

We pulled up to a big house with cars surrounding the place. There were people walking in and out and you could hear the music blaring. At least out here you won't get noise complaints because there is nobody next to your house.

We got out the car and walked in. "Who's party is this?" I yelled over the pumping bass. "Some guy named J.J. he throws all of the parties pretty much because his parents are always out of town and his house is huge!" Tanner yelled back.

Chris walked up to us holding a red cup. "Hey Tan! Nick you came!" he yelled pulling me in for one of those guy hugs. This is one of the nicest guys I've ever met.

"Hey man!" Tanner said and they did their handshake or whatever. "I'm gonna go get a drink!" I yelled walking into the kitchen and Tanner nodded.

I squeezed inbetween all the sweaty people. There were neon lights flashing ever where and everyone was grinding on each other and doing shots and shit.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a beer out of the ice bucket on the counter. I opened it up and leaned against the counter.

"Hey stranger!" Mallory said walking over to me grabbing and beer. "I'm glad you came!" she said smiling at me.

"yeah." I said taking a sip of my beer. "Where Tanner?" she asked leaning next to me. "Somewhere with Chris." I said rolling my eyes.

"They've been friends since forever, don't get too jealous." she said playfully, taking a sip of her beer. "I'm not jealous, he's just not like my old friends." I said.

I didn't really have any close friends, I never have. I always just knew random people and we hung out and stuff. So I guess they weren't really friends, just people I partied with.

Mallory's POV:

I stood there next to Nick, he was so hot! I'm not the type to just go with random guys but something about Nick stood out. His personality, a lot stood out.

I could smell the cigeratte smoke on his clothes and breath with a mixture of beer. He's a bad boy, and it turned me on. "Well yeah the guys here are into football and girls and cars." I said taking a sip of my beer.