o1

𝐔NWORLDLY? 𝐀BNORMAL?
JUST A BIT 𝑺TRANGE?

&&

if you know me as a writer or just in general, i'd hope you know that i adore some brutal, corrupt societal structure.  (in writing and fictional works obviously, its not v slay irl.)  but, i just was reminiscing on my first ever wattpad warrior cats oc. 

( this part  is gonna be me telling u every detail about a horribly written book and hyping it up even though it literally doesnt exist anymore since wattpad deleted it from my drafts )  i remember the book was called TORN, and our main guy was SEDGEPAW.  who im also reviving and remaking for a friend's roleplay.  a year ago. man. a year ago.  i wasnt doing the  BEST,  hence why i was going to pour my heart and soul into a story on wattpad. but i just realized how slay the plot was. LIKE.  IM EATING THAT SHIT UP AND IT WAS SOSOS LONG AGO.  anyways, next ill tell you about the clan and characters i remember.

sedgepaw, first up. he was meant to basically be. um. idk? a neurodivergant-coded (ie me projecting) guy who is awkward and nearing his warriorhood.  there was another apprentice, troutpaw, she was like. a younger one. if he was around 10-11 shed be 7-8. and she mainly chilled with him during a huge thing that was going on so they got that trauma bond going on yk?

and his mentor. i cant remember her name for the life of me but shes my life and soul. i dont know how to put her into words. like. she was basically a pretty complex gal, who i intended to be more on the standoffish/pretty mean side, but not exactly evil. (eg. doesnt rlly yell and def hasnt laid a claw on her app.)  ok that sounds basic but i promise its actually way cooler.  

then there was the deputy, orchidpelt im pretty sure, and i dont even remember a thing about the leader. thriftstar i think? anyways, they lived in a jungle-esque foresty type of place.  there werent exactly tigers and shit but the jungle vibe was there. the clan made their dens and stuff in the hollows of trees, rarely going to the forest floor if not for hunting/training. they do combat mainly in the trees, and kittens are taught  to climb from a young age bc their def dead if not.  theirs not an exact reason for this besides a few predator attacks during the night in their history, so their ancestors were just like "fuck it we're going in the trees."

ANYWHOO. im tired. if anyone wants a pt.2  with the actual plot  say something in the comments (im doing it either way because im invested and its ingraved in my head and someone needs to know)