Chapter 1: Endless hell

Izuku slowly opens his eyes, waking up in the recognisable prison like cage and sitting up sluggishly, gently moving his wings around, while a purple haired woman walks in carefully, not wanting to startle the now awake boy. 

Tsusumi, or what the unknown organisation calls her, Lady Nagant, brings him some biscuits and a sandwich for him to eat. Nagant hugs him tightly relieved that he was okay before handing him the food. Izuku smiles at Nagant for the small gesture, feeling thankful that the purple haired woman treats him like a son, he starts to eat the food.

"um.... Dr Kyudai is going to come in soon after I leave...." Nagant says, her voice full of sympathy and true kindness. He replies by humming while nodding his head.

"He's going to do the same thing like last time.... But-! It will be less chemicals" Nagant informed Izuku, rubbing his back trying to comfort him.

"And! I have a present to give to you" Nagant smiled ruffling Izuku's hair. Izuku raises his eyebrow on what the mother like figure would give him. She takes out a small teddy bear, giving it to him.

"I know it's not much but-" She was interrupted by the greenette hugging her tightly. Nagant was surprised at first but soon hugged him back with motherly love and care. 

Nagant knew that Izuku wanted to get out of the hell hole but she couldn't let him go due to his father running this organisation. If he knew that Izuku had escaped, she would be killed and then he would come after izuku next.

The purple haired woman was like a Mom to Izuku, the warmth of her kindness, care and love was heart touching for the green haired boy. She took proper care of him for 9 years after he was dragged into the horrible association with none stop experimenting and tests calling him a 'monster'. 

A few minutes flew by and the mother-like-figure had to go, saying 'Be strong Izuku' or 'I'll be back, okay?'. After she left, it was just him in the room with concrete walls, feeling emotionless, staying in his thoughts were his Mom would hug, kiss and love him, playing card games with her which he missed as well as her warmth that made him feel safe. Until he was snapped back to reality, a man who had goggles and a white coat dragging a cart of endless needles and test tubes.

"You know the drill. Come here" he said, rolling his eyes at Izuku.

"Remember. You can cry and scream and shit, but no one is ever gonna help a disgusting whore of a monster like you" Dr. Kyudai chuckled, smirking at the greenette who was looking down. 

Midoriya knew that his words would hurt like a sword stabbing into him but he needed to stay strong, for his Mom and Lady Nagant.

The next moment, Izuku was feeling the needle go through his skin and into his arm, he winced at the pain and waited as the unknown chemical acted. 

Tears started to bubble up in his eyes, feeling the unknown substance go through his veins, he fell to the ground grabbing a fist full of his hair as his tears fell, his wings shielding him.

 A few minutes later, Izuku was tied down to a chair with chains, another scientist helped Dr. Kyudai by tying him to the chair. He screamed in pain, sobbing and wriggling trying to get out as the needles kept on stabbing into his arms and injecting the chemicals, all while taking samples from his feathers and ripping them out.

Izuku felt like he was being stabbed with sharp knives endlessly sobbing and crying to make the infinite pain go away.

 Izuku suddenly felt a burn in his body, forcing him to cough out blood, his eyes dilated in horror. The scientist kicked the chair down, dragging the poor greenette with it. Dr. Kyudai then grabbed a whip and started hitting Izuku with it, he was having fun.

Hours go by and it finally stopped but for the green haired boy, if felt like eternity. Izuku lies in a pool of blood panting with half lidded eyes, feeling dizzy and unable to move he fell unconscious from the unmeasurable pain he felt daily.

"Heh. Useless bitch" The researcher spat out, walking out of the room leaving the unconscious greenette on the floor.

A/N

730 words

Poor Izuku

Heyoo!! I hope this chapter isn't to bad and please give me some feedback.

Have a good day/night/evening! Take care!