Chapter 2: Lab of 'Fun'

TW⚠️: r@p3

The next day, Nagant entered the room anxiously with a bag full of healing supplies, she rushed towards the green haired boy that was unconsciously lying in his own pool of blood with his feathers lying around him and his wings painted red, instantly patching him up. Cradling Izuku in her arms hoping that he would be okay.

A few minutes later, Izuku woke up in warmth, opening up his eyes to see Nagant cradling in her arms. Izuku smiled softly from the care and kindness of the woman, Nagant smiled back, letting the boy sit up.

A few moments of silence, Nagant spoke, "Are you feeling better now?". The greenette nodded in reply until a brown haired male barged into the cell.

"Oh Izu~" Kai sang, "Lets have some fun, shall we?" He chuckled darkly.

Nagant held him protectively held Izuku and she yelled back in reply, "Fuck off! He is NOT your play toy you bastard!!"

Kai rolled his eyes in annoyance, "Just get the fuck out of here before I make you".

"What about if you take your mini ass dick, shove it up your ass and quit this job!" Nagant angrily responded.

Kai gritted his teeth and harshly pulled the purple haired female off of Izuku and locked her outside.

{⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ SKIP IF UNCOMFORABTLE}

"now that she's out of the way.. let's finally have some fun" Kai smirked lustfully, his eyes full of desire for the greenette. 

Unbuckling his pants and stroking his member, "Undress for me slut" Kai ordered. The smaller male didn't obey to Kai's orders, looking away from him.

"I fucking said undress you whore" Kai spat, gabbing Izuku by the collar.

"Do you need a punishment?!?!" Kai angrily yelled sending chills down Izuku spine in horror. The green haired boy reluctantly obeyed, taking of his white t-shirt and pants.

Kai chuckled in satisfaction, "good boy", he turned Izuku around with his member touching the smaller males hole.

Kai thrusted fully inside Izuku, who cried in pain while his moans and cries got louder, skin slapped against each other which echoed through the room. 

Kai groaned in pleasure while the poor greenette cried out in pain, tears brimming with discomfort, begging for him to stop.

A few thrusts later, Kai cummed into the poor smaller male, painting his walls white. Izuku started to feel unconscious, his half-lidded eyes about to close.

"Ah-ah-ah~" Kai sang, "We're only getting started". Izuku whimpered in distress in response.

Hours later, Kai finally let his last load into the unconscious younger boy and pulled out, letting the cum run down his thighs. 

He zipped up his pants and opened the door where a crying woman ran towards the unconscious boy.

"He was really fun to play with" Kai chuckled teasingly.

"Why the FUCK would you do this you bastard!!! WHY?!?" Nagant screamed, a dark aura surrounding her that scared Kai a bit. "

"For fun, I'll come back next ti-" Kai replied, trying to play it off cool. 

Before Kai could even process what was going on or finish his sentence, he was thrown at the concrete wall, making a bit of a dent in the wall, and then he was lifted up by his collar, feeling a punch into his face.

"I will kill you if you come back, there won't be a next time." Nagant spat. She looked like the devil himself, terrifying kai. He scurried away and said one more thing before he left.

"I will tell the boss and I will make sure you're dead" Kai said hurriedly before scrambling away.

580 words

A/N

Poor Izu... atleast Nagant put him back in his place :)

I'm not too comfortable at writing r@p3 and this is all I try to do

Sorry if this was short, school has been keeping me busy

Have a wonderful Morning/evening/night! <3