Kim Possible X Garten Of BanBan Crossover: Drakken & Shego's Chapter

"Ahh! What a nice day for some mayhem!" Dr. Drakken said with a sinister laugh following this statement. Suddenly, him and his sidekick, Shego, got pulled into this strange portal that appeared out of nowhere. They found themselves in the same kindergarten that kim and Ron had been to before, but by now they already made friends with the creatures there and after doing so, both Kim and Ron left to go back home. Shego looked around in pure disgust of the place and said "ugh, where is this place? It's way too friendly for my liking, what about you Dr D?" Uhh Dr D..? Drakken was distracted by the sight of a cute little pink bird playing nearby, not even seeing drakken staring at his cuteness. Drakken slowly approached the bird, hoping to make friends, which is quite unusual for Drakken, due to being a mad evil scientist and all. He had a soft spot for birds and anything cute, it would seem! The birds mom was sleeping, and unaware of this strange, blue-skinned man approaching her son. It wasn't until the baby bird saw him and cried loudly, even after Drakken picked him up calmly, trying to calm the poor thing down, with no success. The mom heard her baby, and ran to the sounds location. She received a huge shock when she saw her baby in the blue-skinned man's hands, and immediately went on the offensive. He tried to reason with the mom, but she wasn't buying it, so she bit Drakkens arm, which then made a bone crushing crack sound, making him release her son, and she caught the baby and said to him "Don't you EVER touch my baby again, creep!" Drakken made a sad puppy dog face. "I only wanted to hug the cute bird... I love birds and anything cute." Drakken said.
Sobbing, and on his knees, he thought to himself, "my arm hurts, why did you bite me...?" Little did he know the momma birds bite did more damage than first thought. As he stood up and wiped his tears, his arm fell limp. "AGH!!!!" Drakken screamed in agony, as he fell to his knees again, tightly clutching his broken arm. The Agonizing scream caught the attention of everyone else in the kindergarten, and they ran to the location, to see this blue man on his knees. The momma bird was still nearby, but refusing to believe the "My Arm is broken!" Act, as she believed he was just wanting pity. However, she soon realized that he wasn't lying, when his arm made another loud snapping sound, which caused him even more agony. She ran towards Drakken. And he just stared at her standing over him, helplessly. "Y-youre not gonna hurt me again are you...?" He stammered, barely unable to talk, trying not to scream in agony. She looked at his broken arm, which was now bent backwards and dragging on the ground behind him. The baby bird saw his arm, too and felt sorry for him. The baby approached and nuzzled him comfortingly, bringing a smile to Drakken's face. She felt sorry for breaking his arm, so she ran for the first aid kit, to get a cast and sling to help heal his arm gradually. She came back and said to him, here, lemme wrap your arm in this, and you can put this on your arm around your shoulder. I'm also... sorry I broke your arm... really I am. I just can get a bit overprotective.
So begins the unlikely start of Drakkens redemption arc, all because of a little bird and his mommas kindness towards him, despite being blue skinned.

End of chapter one