Kim Possible X Garten Of BanBan Crossover: Drakken & Shego's 2nd Chapter

The story continues with Dr Drakken making friends with the inhabitants of this new dimension. Meanwhile, Shego was looking everywhere for him around the school, which she still thought the friendliness was nauseating, because she never was into friends, nor did she have any before meeting Drakken. He could be considered the closest thing to a friend that she has. As Shego was walking down a corridor, she heard happy laughing, and to her shock, she heard Drakken's voice, he was laughing, not in the sinister evil way like he usually does, and she could tell something was up. When she looked through the door slowly, her eyes got wide. Dr Drakken was playing with the momma birds son, and he seemed cheerful with it. Shego thought to herself "that's it, I see what's going on here, these "Creatures" are brainwashing Dr D. With their kind personalities!" Shego then slammed open the door angrily and scared the baby, the mom bird, and everyone else there. Shego's eyes were now glowing bright green with this neon-green mistlike glow coming from her eyes, as well has her hands were glowing with power. It turns out she had been taken over by something that told her to destroy this pathetic place, for Dr Drakken, her closest thing to a friend, was being taken away to being nice, and that these "hideous, as the mysterious being called them, creatures were brainwashing him!" She said with slightly distorted voice that had a combination of her original voice, and that of a completely different being, the one controlling her, "THIS WONT STAND!" You All WILL SUFFER DEARLY!" At this the new friends of Dr Drakken banded together,but they didn't know who was behind this yet. There was a friend of theirs that, until he was banned from the kindergarten for conducting an experiment on one of the young kids, but getting caught, he wasn't seen or heard from until now, and apparently, is now a villain bent on evil. But they didn't realize it yet, while the friends stood their ground against the now brainwashed Shego, the being said to the former friends of his with his evil voice "you really should've thought before kicking Me out of this very kindergarten, the only place I enjoyed being!" The friends heard this voice and replied in shock "A-A-Andrew? Andrew Mitski?" To which he replied "that's no longer my name, my name is now Professor BrainDrain, and, as I like saying before draining my enemies mind "It's Time to Drain The Brain!" Followed by crazed sinister laughter. "NYAHAHAHAHA!" I shall have my revenge!"
How will the friends defeat this new threat, ProfessorBrainDrain, and restore Shego's memories? Find out in chapter 3 of this story!