Chapter 2

A month had passed since my (Husband's name) had been killed by  Arlong, captain of the Arlong pirates. Today was the day that his crew would come to collect the tribute payment. I had only been able to gather 50,000 berries for tribute, just enough for my daughter.  Yesterday I told (Your friend's name) to check on me the following day just in case she needed to take over care of my little tot. She had promised to take full custody if anything happened to me.  (Your daughter's name) was in her room with some plastic blocks while I anxiously waited for the fishmen to come to collect tribute payment. Hearing a knock on the door: I got up and open the door. 

"You Lowly better have 150,000 berries" Arlong smirked, standing in front of me. 

"I'm so sorry... I only have 50,000 berries. " I told him, my heart now pounding.

"Only enough to save the brat aye?" He replied, suddenly playing his hand on your cheek.

"Only enough to save her.. " I uttered, closing your eyes, preparing for the end.

I heard him snicker a bit. 

"There's no fishwomen around here, you know how deprived I must fell." He told you, lowering his hand to your chest.

"So..." I said, confused at his sentence.

"You're not that bad looking for a human woman, so how about I make a deal?" He offered, lowing his hand to your waist. 

"Yes I will accept any deal if it meant I got to survive and be with my daughter." You desperately responded.

"You humans are so desperate." He laughed, placing his teeth against your neck.

"What is the deal?" I asked, not caring what it was. 

"If you agree to let me, use your body on a weekly basis, I will wipe tribute payments for you and your daughter." He announced. 

The idea made me cringe, I felt like throwing up. But if it meant me and my daughter got to live, I would accept.

"Ok I will accept your offer." I replied.

He then led to my bedroom. In the bedroom I felt betrayed, because my body accepted and embraced all his touches. I grit my teeth pretending not to enjoy any of it, since he killed my friend, enslaved her daughter and then killed my husband too.  After finishing he walked out of the house like nothing had happened.  I got up and went to my daughter's room, she was happily playing with her toys. I get down on the floor and help build a wooden pirate ship puzzle.  

"Mummy you friend here." She told me, after hearing the pirate in our house.

"Mummy was just talking to friend." You respond, smiling not wanting her to get frightened of what just happened. 

You were now a slag for the captain of the Arlong pirates.

Author notes

I hope this isn't too overwhelming, just an idea from an ai bot on character AI. I will try to make this led to a happier ending and romance later on. I bet if we were all desperate and poor we would all f**k Arlong to surive.