PART-3

*TIME SKIP AFTER 2 days*
*Today yn is leaving to South korea

Yn:-Bye unnie's take care

Jisoo:- take care yniee, call us time to time and inform what's going on, we will come soon

Yn :- ok unnie I will inform you and call you time to time bye

Jennie,Lisa,rose :- bye yniee

*Yn bid good bye to black pink and went inside her flight for korea

*Time skip to Korea*

                           Yn pov

After many years I'm back to Korea. After my father's death it's my first time coming to korea. Let's see what happens. With that I left to my secret house here, Yes I have a secret house here which only me , my dad, bp unnie's know , now I'm going there only. Mrs.Lee or should I say my so called mom didn't know that I reached here . First I'll settle everything here and go to her.

Yn:- finnally I'm here after many years*she reached her house, went to her room and relaxed for some time*

Pic of the house

                      Author pov

It's a house yn's father built specially for her with all her likings yn loves nature alot it has a garden with different types of flowers and it's in the city but no one knows whom it belongs to except a very few there are some caretakers in the house who takes care of it in the absence of yn .
Yn's mom or sister don't know about this house because her father kept it as a secret. And how does bp know abt this house is yn used to come her for once in 2-3 years for her father's memories and bring bp with her. Earlier I said after her father death because no one knows that she come her except bp and house caretakers.
Yn loves this house alot . As it's her father's one of the best memory.

*Thats a little information about yn and this house.

*Time skip after 3hrs*

Yn:- I need to call unnie's after talking to them I'll visit the city and take round of it

Otp

Yn:- hello unnie's

Jisoo :- hello yniee, did you reach there

Yn:- yes uniee, i did and also took a lil rest and after call I'll go for lil round in the city

Jennie:- ok how's everything there did you tell her that u r in the city