YN CEO INTRODUCTION ❤️💜

Name :- Lee Aera / Kim Aera (yn)Company :- DIAMOND ENTERPRISESPosition :- CEO , BOSSSecretary :- park JihyoMain branch :- USA , now shifted to koreaBranches :- all over the worldCompany rank :-*1st in Korea*1st in USA*1st in Asia*1st in world

Company :- DIAMOND ENTERPRISES
Position :- CEO , BOSS
Secretary :- park Jihyo
Main branch :- USA , now shifted to korea
Branches :- all over the world
Company rank :-
*1st in Korea
*1st in USA
*1st in Asia
*1st in world

Kim Aera the one and only great youngest business tycoon who made her company reach no.1 in only one year and still in the same rank for the past four years no one ever saw her but by only seeing her aura every one can tell that she is damn gorgeous her aura is so cold and dangerous the companies who tried to take down her are gone to a place where they cannot come again. She is known as the youngest business tycoon and also a workoholic women. The only company in the world with zero negatives, she treats everyone as her family even though they never saw her face , all the workers say that she is kind and also help them in their every need . 99.9% workers in the company are trustable to her . She is strict towards her work and never leaves anyone who does a mistake. She is the second name for perfection . There are many rumours about her . Everyone also says that she reveals herself after achieving what she wanted. No one knows who she is , where she lives , her name anything. Very closest people know her identity.

Asian company ranks

1. Diamond enterprises
2. Kim enterprises
3. Cha enterprises
4. BP enterprises
5. KA enterprises
6. Lee enterprises
7. Song enterprises
8. Hwang enterprises

Company

Diamond enterprises is the largest enterprises in the world. These have many branches all across the world. This enterprises not only belongs to one sector but many.. makeup , cars , bikes , decoration planners , wooden furniture , beauti brands , cloths , architecture , hospitals , etc...