The morning After [8]

"Kiyoshi, wake up" a soft voice called out, and a small shake on kiyoshis shoulder. It was a new day/night, and Kiyoshi had lots that he had planned for today, non of which he knew about. So it was crucial for the small boy to wake up.

"Mmm, im still sleepy Nanny" the small boy whined out, he hadn't got much sleep for being awake for so long yesterday. His small body shuddering away from the cold hand on his back. The small boy just wanted more sleep.

"It's not quite your nanny" a voice spoke, this being a lot deeper than kiyoshis nanny's voice, and the voice instantly recognisable as being his papa. Kiyoshi's eyes widening as he slanted his head around to catch a slight glimpse of pearly white hair, instantly confirming who it was for Kiyoshi.

"Papa?" Kiyoshi weekly spoke, turning around on his back to face his father, his eyes still droopy.

"Mmmm, yes its me"

"What are you doing, normally my nanny wakes me up" kiyoshi asked sleepily as karlheinz lifted the small boy into his arms. Kiyoshi not normally having his father be the one to walk him up. Kiyoshi wrapping his arms around his papa's neck to stabilise him, as he rested his head on his papa's shoulder liking the hold on him.

"I wanted to wake my precious boy up, now did you have fun yesterday?" Karlhinez asked the small boy who he was now cradling close. Kiyoshi nodded in his father's shoulder, him trying to fall back to sleep, not wanting to be awake, he was too tired for today.

"No kiyoshi, you have to wake up now, we have some guests arriving today" the boys papa spoke bouncing the 5 year old into a sort of awake state. Kiyoshi not too pleased with being awake, was able to still understand what his papa was telling him.

"Guests?" He meekly asked, wondering who was coming over. His papa normally didnt mention guests to Kiyoshi as before now he was a secret, thus wasn't able to meet guests, except his uncle of course.
"I think you'll be very happy to see them again" karlheinz spoke hinting at who these guests were, Kiyoshi's brain trying to work.

"My brothers?" Kiyoshi guessed, he wouldn't be aware of anyone else, nor remembered much from last night. Sparks of hope glittering in his eyes.
"Mmmm, they're staying for a few days, to get to know you" karlheinz explained, after Kiyoshi had gone to sleep karlheinz had 'insisted' that his other children come around.

"Me?" Kiyoshi squeaked out excitedly. His body had started bouncing in excitement. 'my brothers are coming here!!!' Is all the young boy could think of, his body being very excited.

"Of course, who else would they be here for?" Karlheinz spoke, him knowing that his children would rather be killed off than to come voluntary to see himself. Now having Kiyoshi here they had somewhat of a reason to come around.

"I don't know" Kiyoshi spoke, him not being really sure. 'They might be coming to be my friends?' He thought after a few more seconds of thoughts, a bright smile growing on his face.

"Now, from what I've heard is that there are quite a few gifts that have arrived this morning for you"Karlheinz spoke changing the subject, knowing that this would excite the young boy.

"Gifts, for me?" Kiyoshi squealed out gleefully. 'Present' being on repeat in his brain.

"Of course, you have been named as my child, usually you would have received gifts on the night of your royal welcoming, however we decided to surprise everyone with you. We will have another Ball on your behalf quite soon as well" Karlhinez announced, this would be even more of a Kiyoshi centred ball, with the likely hood that royals would be bringing children to become acquaintances with his, therefore boosting their liking with the king himself. Kiyoshi's eyes widening at this announcement.