Horikita Suzune

sorry guys kong natagalan ako mag update please enjoy the chapter

Sorry I'm sorry there is no bold

Shu explained to me how all this would work, and in an instant, all the people he mentioned appeared in a large room, full of chairs and a giant screen, even though he was a deity, it's incredible that he did all this in an instant.

Ike: EEHH? What happened? A moment ago I was in my room.

Sudo: Hey Kanji, lower your voice, you look pathetic, shouting for no reason.

Random Guy: What the hell? Suddenly I appeared here

Shu: All of you, sit in the place where you were placed and listen carefully to the instructions, I guarantee that what happens next will be worth it.

Many students filed their complaints, but Rin, with the help of the teachers, managed to calm the crowd and everyone sat where they had been placed, it seems that we were placed near people we are related to in some way. On my right side is Kei, behind is the Ayanokoji group, and in front are... Ryuen and Sakayanagi? What a way to locate people. By the way, Horikita was in the seat next to Kei, while the 5 seats to my left are empty, who will sit there?

Mashima: Excuse me, sir, I helped calm the students down, but we need an explanation of what's happening now.

Shu: Of course, I will explain to you in detail why I brought you here, but from now on you better keep in mind that I am a deity, the proof of which is that I brought you all at the same time. It will be important that you listen carefully and do not interrupt me, if you understand that, I will tell you everything.

Ike: Deity? Hey, this isn't a manga, what kind of practical joke is this.
Random Girl: Yeah, I want to go back to my room, sensei, do something.

The vast majority doubted his words, but after a brief exchange between teachers, class leaders and students, they decided to listen before judging.

Kei: Hey, Kiyotaka, what do you think this is all about, a moment ago I was in my room, and suddenly I appeared here, it's a little scary, you know?

Kiyotaka: Don't worry, no matter what happens, I'm not going to walk away from you, count on it.

With those words Kei showed me a big smile, one of the reasons why I accepted this deal was the fact that in this year, I got so close to Kei that I ended up getting more attached to her than I had anticipated, in the end, my desire to appreciate it as an indispensable existence for me came true.

Looking around, Amasawa and Yagami are quite close to my seat, if they placed us because of the relationship we have, Yagami would be the other student in the White Room. I can also see Nanase, Ichinose and Hiyori nearby, the others seem to be more spread out, quite convenient if you ask me.

Shu: I see that most of you understand, well, in that case, let's start with the function.