𝟙𝟠 || He's Back

"Have you heard of the news? They're saying he's coming from his break that lasts 5 months"

"I don't like him since he goes after Han Jisung"

There was gossip around the school saying about him coming back.

Jisung rolled his eyes and sighed at the news and isn't believing he's getting himself in this problem again.

Minho:“what's wrong, darling? You're not feeling well?”

The senior came to Jisung and wrapped his arm around his waist and hand was fixed on his hips, Jisung took this opportunity to hug him and put his head on his shoulder.

Jisung:“someone has been after me since I joined this school and I don't want him to go after me anymore”

He complained to the senior who stood there comforting Jisung by hugging him back.

Minho:“you've got an admirer who wants to go out with you?”

He didn't want to sound jealous when he knew that both of them got a lot of admirers.

Jisung:“I hate that guy, he—”

"HAN JISUNG!!!"

both boys reacted to the owner of the voice and once they turned around they looked at the guy who was approaching them.

"Han Jisung, go out with me..."

The guy said not giving any attention to the guy who's next to Jisung that was looking at him with hateful eyes.

Minho:“Yeontae”

The guy turned to the voice who called his name and sponsor seeing Minho, his eyes got wide.

Yeontae:“wait...is my eyes lying to me or is this you Minho?”

He got closer to Minho who stepped back not wanting to have any skin ship from him.

Jisung:“you guys know each other?”

He pointed back and forth between the two guys where Minho turned to him and said.

Minho:“he's my ex”

Jisung doesn't know which ex Minho was talking about so he turned his head to Yeantae who was having lustful eyes on both of them.

Jisung got angry, not at Yeontae looking at him but he was angry at him eyeing Minho with that look.

He pulled Minho to his embrace wrapping only one hand around his waist which caught Minho off guard.

Jisung:“this guy is mine so keep your eyes away from him Yeontae”

Minho backed off from his embrace and walked away from there with a blushing face leaving Jisung confused which made Yeontae to laugh.

Yeontae:“yours? Try a better way of escaping me next time, Jisung”

He walked away and Jisung wondered why Minho escaped.