𝟚𝟛 || Let Me Be Your Reason To Love Again

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖...𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 <𝟛

It was noisy and crowded, there were a lot of girls who asked them to dance and they danced until they were drained from energy.

They ate and drank and danced again.

They didn't have a moment for each other so they kept looking at each other from afar when they were switching partners every second.

They kept changing and changing until they bumped into each other, they finally could admire each other up close.

Jisung was wearing a half white tuxedo with rain stones and the other half was black without sleeves, a touch of smokey make up and glitter around his cheeks as he also has blue hair strings he dyed them to look extras fabulous tonight and can take Minho's attention and make him droll for him while the other was no difference.

Minho was wearing a dark red tuxedo with a black necktie, he dyed his hair from brown to black and styled it where his forehead was showing and he put on make up but not too much and his looks are screaming “Vampire Cont” or “Alpha Werewolf” looking extra hot tonight at the same reason as Jisung.

Minho:“found you my mate”

He said getting closer to him, holding the urge to wrap his arms around his slim waist. Jisung smiled at what he said buying what the girls told him about him looking like an Alpha Daddy.

Just after a few minutes, the school president came to the stage and announced.

Ryuna:"So tonight we are having a special show, a junior year Han Jisung from class B is going to sing us a song...Han jisung? Can you come up to the stage please? Wherever you are..."

Jisung:“I'm going now, I'll see you later”

He said waving at him while walking towards the stage. Minho was shocked to hear this sudden news of Jisung singing a song in front of this amount of people when he knows that Jisung has a stage fright.

Minho:“what the f*ck Jisung?! you didn't tell me about this”

It was useless now, Jisung was already on the bunch setting up his guitar ready to sing, he looked at the crowded place as he gulped getting anxious but then he took a deep breath looking at his crush who was visible with his aura and looks and his forehead shine as well.

He started playing the guitar, a soft tune escaped the instrument as his right arm was sliding up and down the guitar neck where his fingers were placed on different frets every now and then while his left arm played with the strings.

Jisung started singing with his honey voice and all the girls started fan-girling over his voice because it had been so long since he sang them a song.

Jisung wrote the song for Minho which he was singing right now and instead of Minho's name he was saying baby.

Minho noticed that the song was about him because Jisung was pointing at him with that song.

The song lyrics were about How Jisung met Minho, their weird encounter, the way they were doing the task together not mentioning it was from the president.

Jisung also mentioned how Minho was amazing under him and how their lips complete each other like a puzzle and also mentioned their dates from the new year festival to the picnic boat... And in the last song, he added a sentence which is...