Chapter - 21

You all came back!!😭😭 I'm so so happy!
Love u a lot ma readernims ❤️

I'm gonna spoil you all as you waited a long time 😏

As soon as Jimin left Jungkook turned the other side facing the garden completely negelcting Taehyung's presence. Taehyung bit his lips with an adorable knowing smile and scooted closer to his husband. Jungkook is way more dramatic than Taehyung duh!

"I'm sorryy.."Taehyung whispered out earning a soft glare from Jungkook.

"For what?" Jungkook asked in his usual cold tone. Not wanting to say it out loud Taehyung poked his own cheek referring to the slap. Without saying anything Jungkook looked the other side making Tae's pout more deep.

"I didn't wanted to..but that situation--"

"It's okay!!" Jungkook muttered those words and tried to walk away but Taehyung is way more faster to hold him. He placed his soft long fingers on Jungkook's cheek only to see a confused and blushing Jungkook.

"What are yo-u doin-g?" Jungkook tried to voice stiff as much as possible. Taehyung giggled seeing other's reaction and gave his full attention to the cream in his hand. After taking a fair amount of portion he applied it on the marks engufing himself in an ocean of guilt.

Meanwhile Jungkook was too absorbed into his husband's gorgeous face until Tae thought to break it by asking questions.

"Soo..do you want it? The divorce.." Jungkook coughed a little and answered

"I have to think more about it!" Taehyung hit on Jungkook's hard bicep muscle and laughed muttering

"Just say you want me!" Again both of them fell into silence but this time Jungkook's heart felt so light. Seeing Tae's lips curved up with the lingering happiness he felt so proud and satisfied. He wants to see Taehyung like this. He doesn't want him to be stressed and angry. He doesn't want Tae to be worry even about himself.

Taehyung closed the cap of the cream and directly looked at Jungkook's eyes. He cupped those cheeks and cooed seeing the cuteness. He genuinely likes this. He likes the way he is seeing Jungkook under a different light. This is feeling so right.

"If you are wondering what I am feeling for you after all these..."

Taehyung mumbled slowly closing the gap between them. Jungkook was so in the moment being unable to digest what's going on and hypnotized by Tae's deep voice and assuring smile. He doesn't know what is this but he wants it more.

"Remember!..It's love!" Taehyung breathed out and placed his lips on Jungkook's other cheek.

"I love you Jungkook!" He splattered those words hastily feeling so shy and ran away leaving Jungkook who was literally thrown into the moon few seconds ago.

Jungkook stayed in the same position for few minutes until he gave out a shy cocky complete smile. He scratched back of his head and bit his lips not knowing what to do. He never expect something like this ever.

His long time crush confessed to him!!!

He is feeling a mix of emotions. He wants to cry, wants to laugh, wants to boast about this. He wants to show how much he love this! But suddenely his train of happy thoughts halted making his smile to slowly fade away. What if the things they said are true? Taehyung will also be in danger by staying with him. He doesn't deserve love afterall.

Taehyung hopped into the kitchen with light steps welcoming a new day. After his first ever confession to his love Jungkook ignored him as much as possible but Taehyung is enjoying it. He can clearly understand about the overthinking of Jungkook. Taehyung hardly beleives that a day will come where they can be happy and be all over themselves without thinking too much.