chapter 1

The original creator by Midnight308

All the credit goes to the real creator.

*********

In the office, there is a captivating woman named Emily. She holds the role of an ordinary worker at the company, specifically in communications services. With her black, flowing hair and a slightly diagonal face, she exudes a unique charm. Notably, she wears glasses that give her an intellectual appearance, akin to a stylish nerd.

Her dedication is evident through her diligent efforts on projects and her willingness to share insights and ideas with her colleagues. Em2ily's wealth of knowledge benefits both the company and her coworkers, demonstrating her strong educational background and commitment to contributing positively.

While Emily maintains a focused and serious demeanor while at work, her kindness and humility shine outside of the office. She approaches people with the respect they deserve and extends a helping hand to those facing challenges. While her actions may not make headlines, she finds contentment in the simple joy of bringing smiles to those around her.

Ironically, amidst all her kindness and humility, Emily harbors a deep-seated dislike for one person: a florist named Ivy. Ivy possesses a gentle spirit, connecting with children and parents alike through her skillful selection of flowers that mirror their emotions and moods. Her care for her store and plants is evident in her meticulous attention.

However, Emily and Ivy's relationship is a complex one that traces back to their childhood. From a young age, they've shared an intense rivalry, engaging in personal contests and striving to outdo each other in various realms such as sports, hobbies, and exams. This competitive drive seems to intensify whenever they're in each other's presence, as if a longstanding unspoken competition fuels their interactions.

Strangely, their interactions carry an undercurrent of bitterness. Despite their seemingly warm exteriors towards others, when it comes to each other, they exhibit a 7lack of friendliness bordering on bullying behavior. The absence of kindness and humility in their interactions is stark, standing in contrast to their demeanor with others. It's a puzzling dynamic that reveals a complex history between the two, shaped by their drive to constantly outshine one another.

Meanwhile ivy in her garden store.

Ivy have red long hair,ruby Irish eyes and beautiful face.

She being known as kind and care person.

For people around her and her own customers.

She known as trusted person,since she always keeping a promise to someone.

Good to children and old person.

If course with her personality any man would like to propose her to become his wife.

But its always being rejected, even for rich,famous,and influential person.

Same like emily...her childhood friend.

They have deep hatred to Emily as well.

Its all start from elementary school...

When emily and ivy still "friend".

Emily and ivy known each other since they meet at first grade and quickly become friends as well.

One times,when little Emily and little ivy play at garden.

Ivy and Emily look at the bunch of flower that already blossom.

With butterfly fly on them adding beauty of its.