𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝗛𝗢𝗚𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘, 𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗧𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗗 ― 𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟓, ❛marauders era❜ !

𝐈t was 1975, the students of 𝙃𝙤𝙜𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨, 𝙎𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙊𝙛 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙛𝙩 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙒𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙧𝙮 had returned for another year after a long, hopefully, eventful summer. A group of 4 boys were planning their annual new year/back to school prank, well at least 2 of them were. James Fleamont Potter, a boy with unruly black hair and circular glasses, he usually goes by the nickname ❛𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬❜. Next to him sat a pudgy boy with short blond hair and chocolate around his smiling mouth, his name was Peter Oliver Pettigrew or better known as ❛𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥❜. Across from the two prank planning boys sat 2 teens who seemed to be too focused on each other than their friends. First was a cute nerdy looking boy holding a book in his hands, which he was reading before he got distracted by the boy next to him, his name was Remus John Lupin. Most knew him as ❛𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐲❜. Lastly was a boy with exceptionally good looks for his age with long black locks tied in two braids, he seemed to be staring into Remus' eyes as the other ranted about the new book his mother had bought him for Christmas. His name was Sirius Orion Black or ❛𝐏𝐚𝐝𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐭❜ as he is more likely known.

"Pads, you listening? Moony?" James seemed to have finally realised that only Peter was listening to his planning, both boys turned their heads at the sound of his voice and just as they were about to apologise the doors to the great hall slammed open.

Everyone turned to see The Potters, including Euphemia and Fleamont Potter, The Blacks, Including Walburga, Orion, Bellatrix/Lestrange, Narcissa/Malfoy and Andromeda Black/Tonks, The Lestranges, including Rodolphus and Rabastan Lestrange, The Malfoy's, Including Abraxas and Lucius Malfoy, The Rosiers, including Anselm and Anastasia Rosier (Evan Rosier's parents).

The Ministry of Magic was their too, Barty Crouch Jr rolled his eyes at the sight of his father, Barty Crouch Sr.

"oh great, the whole bloody family's here. cousins and all" Sirius rolled his eyes in pure annoyance and catches his brother, Regulus Black's eyes who struggles to keep his giggles in which causes Sirius to smile in amusement. The Black's sneered at the sight of him.

"My dear guests, to what do we owe this great pleasure?" Headmaster, Albus Dumbledore rose from his seat with a small confused smile on his face.

Walburga goes to say something, most likely to scream like a banshee, but Euphemia beats her to it, "we received a letter saying to come to Hogwarts immediately" she said whilst walking towards him to give the letter over to Dumbledore who then begins to read it out loud.

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬,

𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝟖 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲-𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐧-𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭.