Ch 1

Water splashed when the boy ran down the streets of Birmingham, this boy was no other than Theodore Shelby.

Theo was running away from one thing you wouldn't be expecting him to run from.
His brothers gang.

You see, since his older brothers came back from the war they all changed like most men would when coming back from war.

But yet Theo's brothers had only changed their thoughts on him. Cause Theo was 2 years younger than his brothers and he was still the legal age to be sent out for the war.

But yet he wasn't and yet he didn't know why and because of this his brothers hated him for it. And this was something that broke Theo.

Him and his brothers had the best bond in all of Birmingham but that's long gone. Now all Theo is good for is to be a punching bag for his brothers.

As Theo turned the corner of the ally way,he climbed up the fire exit to his apartment.
As he climbed in he could hear the sound of a baby crying his baby.

His little girl. He could also smell the scent of pie as he climbed the rest of the way in.
He popped his over the crib of his daughter Theodora it was unique really a farther and daughter having the same name but yet as his wife always says.

"She looks just like you" his wife Alice whispered in his ear "yet she has your eyes" he answered whilst turning around to hold her.

A loud knocking sound could be heard at the door. "Your brothers again" Alice knew how badly the Shelby brothers hurt her husband but yet there wasn't much she could do she had just giving birth 2 weeks ago she was still recovering.

"Go and carry on your baking love I'll take care of them" Theo picked up his daughter and went to the door. Alice went back to the  kitchen smiling knowing this will be the first time the Shelby brothers will meet there nice and that since Theo is holding Theodora they won't be able to hurt him.

As Theo opens the door all the way he could feel his brothers eyes wonder to the baby in his arms. "Hello can I help you with something" he could see the way Tommy's eyes clicked together with recognition .

"She's that whores kid isn't she" as him and all of his brothers walked into the apartment walking around looking around the nasty place.

The apartment wasn't anything special it was the cheapest apartment in Birmingham. "Come on in-make yourself at home." As Theo closed the door he could hear his wife walking down the hallway to the main part of the apartment.

The main part of the apartment consist of the living and the bedroom, the bed being separated by a changing divider and a couch in front of it Theodora's crib being at the end of the bed.

" ah Alice how love of you to join us" Arthur said upon seeing the lady holding the pie she just made. "Arthur" Alice said in a short reply whilst walking over to the the couch and placing  the pie on the coffee table.

Whilst walking over to the couch and placing Theo down on it, he turned around to his brothers. " so what is it I can help you with then"

Nobody answered they just looked at each other. "How old is she?" John was the first to speak. "Sorry". " your daughter how old is she".

"She's two weeks old" Alice answered walking to stand next to her husband. "And what's her name?" Arthur asked in a gruff voice, both Theo and Alice laughed at the question.

"Theodora" Theo answered proudly. " eh naming your fucking bastard of a daughter after you" Tommy said.

"Bastard?" Theo grabbed hold of his wife's hands smiling knowing  the boys and the rest of the family don't know him and Alice are married. "Well that's what's she is you two aren't married".

Both Alice and Theo held up there hands to show there wedding rings "actually we've been Married  for 1 year now".