Ch 2

It had been an hour since the Shelby brothers left Theo and Alice's apartment and they were currently back home having a family meeting
With the rest of the family in the house.

"What do you mean there married and have a baby" poly exclaimed casually. "I mean there married and have a family now polly".

"This is your all fault" polly exclaimed walking out of the dinning room and upstairs.The brothers all looked down angry consuming all of them.

They all knew it was their own fault.

John for always bullying there brother and cutting his hair uneven so he could get bullied out and about.

Arthur for always throwing alcohol bottles at his face and pushing him into furniture or down the stairs.

Thomas for threatening to kill him, and telling him that if he won't be killing him he will kill himself.

They all felt as guilty cause they all know they've cause something that the can't take back they were all just jealousy of him cause he didn't get to go to the war he didn't get the trauma they all had instead they gave him trauma.

"We need to make things right" Arthur said to Tommy

But all of them could only wonder one thing how did their brother survive in a sickling apartment.

It obliviously had mold growing up the walls and roof.they just wondered how nobody had died yet.

________________________________

Back at the apartment Alice and Theo were eating there dinner whilst going threw there plans for tomorrow.

They were planning to take Theodora to the park and have a picnic but there was one problem Alice was sick.

She kept coughing and being sick but yet they didn't know what was wrong.

It wouldn't be until the next morning they find out what is wrong.

Alice has been passing out a lot and stop breathing and because of this Theo fell asleep checking her pulse.

Theodora slowly sleeping whilst watching her parents carefully almost as if she could sense something bad could happen.

Theo walked over to his daughter's crib and bent down to kiss his daughter's forehead to wish her good night.

"Goodnight angle" Theo whispered before walking over to his bed to help his wife down.

As they both laid down Alice on her back Theo on his side listing to his wife pulse.