𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼 & 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻!

╰┈➤ 𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼 & 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ᝰ

╰┈➤ 𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼 & 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ᝰ.ᐟ

CAROLINE-JAY GREALISHfootball player

football player.

BIRTHDAY BIRTH SIGN
june 21st, 2003! cancer!

BIRTH PLACE. AGE
solihull, england! 20 years old!

ABOUT !
the english professional football player started her career as an attacking midfielder who began her professional career with birmingham city in 2017. grealish then made a later move to liverpool fc in 2020 where she remains today. grealish is recognised for her amazing footballing talents, and also her talent for modelling and singing. grealish also plays professionally for the england women's first team. grealish is known as one of the best midfielders to walk the national team.

TRIVIA !
she has gained over 2 million followers on instagram and tiktok, where she posts football and lifestyle content.

FAMILY LIFE !
caroline was born in birmingham in 2003 to parents louisá and david whom is no longer in the family picture. grealish now lives with her mother and sister ashley jade grealish who is also famous for her modelling career. grealish also as a famous cousin known for his football career, jack grealish. after grealish's move to liverpool fc she has also been seen with trent alexander arnold and taylor hinds whom she is rumored to be living with after both vice captain's stated that they were taking care of the young girl.

ASSOCIATED WITH !
rico lewis, english football player.

𓍢ִ໋⚽️✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚♡

REAL LIFE !

"associated with rico lewis?! that's an absolute violation!" cj said scoffing making the two girls next to her roll their eyes and laugh.