𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

╰┈➤ chapter seven ᝰ

╰┈➤ chapter seven ᝰ.ᐟ

REAL LIFE !

PLAYER OF THE MATCH, it was cj's first ever game with city and she'd already won player of the match and of course the girl was absolutely ecstatic but she still felt a pang of nostalgia as soon as taylor and trent emerged from the crowd to celebrate with her. cj definitely felt as if she was going to be able to settle in with the rest of the girls as soon as she met the team she was instantly welcomed and although the girls knew it wasn't her decision to play for the club they knew she'd give it her and all and for that they were grateful. cj was playing amazingly at city already, her playing style fitting in perfectly with the rest of the girls; so she was bound to win player of the match eventually, she just didn't expect it to be on her first game.

"callie! i'm so proud of you, you played amazing!" taylor said running towards the girl with trent, josie, dominik, anisa and tatum shortly behind.

"thank you tay, im so glad all of you guys came." cj said as they all went in for a group.

"ew get off! i said i was thankful not that i wanted a hug!" cj quickly said pushing everyone away from her.

"be grateful we even came callie, you know how painful it was to step foot here and practically support your team." josie said dramatically.

"yeah i can tell, i just love how you all came with your city jerseys on!" cj replied sarcastically pointing to the red shirts they all had on.

"had to let everyone know where you truly belong didn't we!" trent said cheekily throwing his arm around josie.

"whatever mate, i see you and jo talked it over." cj whispered winking at the two.

"oh my god! i knew he'd snitch." josie sighed.

"it's jack! what did you expect!" cj laughed.

"what's jack?" the boy in question said behind the group.

"jack! you came!" cj said throwing her arms around her cousin.

"i told you i would." jack replied.

"oh so he gets a hug and we don't?" anisa sassed.

"he's my cousin." cj said.

"and i'm your girlfriend, what's your point?" anisa said rolling her eyes.

"anisa! watch it, you can't be saying that out loud people will believe you!" cj spat.

"and what! are you a homophobe?" anisa replied.