CH.8 - Denial & Anger

"You..You of all people-?! You knew it was me didn't you-?!" Cassandra yelled in disbelief walking closer and closer towards Jane, Staring daggers in her eyes. "I- I mean I did yes, It was obvious since you're tall, pale and well..have a perfect figure..." Jane mumbled the last part before she backed up right against the wall behind her.

Cassandra slammed her hand right next to Jane's head making a loud bang against the wall behind her. Luckily the music in the main hall was Loud since most of the villagers were probably dancing. It was Just Cassandra and Jane no one else could hear them. "I knew I shouldn't have listened to my sister's and enjoyed myself, this just made my night worse than my mother forcing me to look decent!"

Cassandra was clearly not happy out of all the people she spent the night with was with the lumberjack she despised. "Well it can't be that bad, I mean it was just one dance-" Janes sentence was interrupted by a sting across her face. She paused and touched her cheek, it stung like a bee and she didn't know why but she was tearing up.

When she looked back at Cassandra she had her hand up and she was breathing heavily. She was so angry Jane could see it in her eyes as they just flared up. Everything happened so fast, first they were singing and dancing with each other,then all of a sudden at each other's throats trying to fight and kill each other.

Cassandra soon pointed a finger towards Janes chest to hold her in place being looked down upon. "You were never suppose to even be here you don't deserve to be here!"

"But- everyone was invited by mother Miranda! It doesn't matter what you think it wasn't your decision!"

"Don't You Dare Talk To Me Like That! I Could Kill You In Matters Of Seconds!"

After Hearing The Vampires Threat Jane was completely stunned and speechless. Her tears continued to fall from her eyes down her cheeks making a few drops on the floor. Jane felt like she made a mistake to even be here. She immediately pushed Cassandra making her tumble to the floor and made a run for it out the art gallery.

Jane's Pov

She ran as fast as she could, running down the hallways even past the music hall, she couldn't go in there since she was a mess. She just ran towards the exit down the paths that were covered in snow again. It's gotten cold again most probably because it's 11pm. She ran out the gates towards the center of the village.

She collapsed down on her knees finally breaking down, she let her guard down one time and it happened to be with a dimitrescu. "So bad night?" The duke spoke up in his usual spot. "What..? What are you doing here..? Aren't you suppose to be at the party..?" Jane looked up at him confused as she wiped her tears with her gloved hand.

"I go where I'm needed, it's just business my dear." He laughed out leaning forward handing her a tissue. She Stood up wiping the snow off her dress and took the tissue from the duke. "You're not going to give me wisdom again, are you?" "Maybe I am maybe I'm not? Who knows- but what I do know, is you need someone to talk to." He points over behind her then closes his carts doors.

When Jane turned around she saw lady Benevento walking down the paths from Lady Dimitrescu's castle, maybe she was tired since she was an introvert. When Lady Benevento saw Jane in the state she is she immediately ran towards her checking to see if she's okay. Angie was no help though. "Seems like someone had a bad night~ Ehehe!" A hand covered Angie's wooden mouth while Lady Benevento whispered in the dolls ear.

"Lady Benevento.. I'm alright please don't worry.." Jane was slightly embarrassed since she didn't like anyone to help her. It wasn't until the doll maker took her hand and spoke softly. "Please call me Donna.. come you must be cold.." Donna guided Jane with her and Angie back towards the Benevento manor by the waterfall offering to warm her up with some tea.

Cassandra's Pov

She was still on the floor in the art gallery deciding if she should go after her or not. Cass eventually decided to leave it be since she wasn't in the mood and very pissed off. She got up and walked out the art gallery back to the music hall, where a few people were already leaving and some still partying. Cass groaned and walked in the music hall grabbing a cup filling it with punch and downing it before realizing it taste like booze.

"The fuck? I thought this was fruit punch-"She looked at the drink analyzing it before Daniela Jumped behind her wrapping her arms around her sister's neck. "Found you! Oh yeah- some random drunk guy poured a whole bottle of booze in there, I'm sure it was Steve-" She pointed over to the drunk guy collapsed on the floor.

"Of course, now who's dragging him out?" Cassandra placed her hand on her hip since she doesn't want to deal with a drunk man. "I think mother will make uncle Heisenberg do that- anyway how was your night, did you get a dance?" Dani had a cheeky smile plastered on her face while her eyes were filled with so much curiosity.

"..I did, she left a few minutes ago..how was yours? Did you get to dance with Uhhh what's their name again-?" The brunette rubbed the back of her head trying to remember that one servants name that Daniela likes so much. "Logan, and yes I did it was so fun! They're really good at dancing and I just found out they're trans!"

"Oh- well that's nice? Uhh so should we get them a proper suit instead of a dress for the maidens usual uniform?" Cassandra suggested shrugging her shoulders. Daniela got all excited getting so many ideas. "Maybe I can ask aunt Donna to make some soon?"

"Maybe ask mother first if you're allowed to then ask aunt Donna. But I do have a question.. where's bela?" Cassandra started looking around the music hall since she noticed her older sister is missing.

"Oh- she left a few minutes ago with that charity girl upstairs- well Bela is the most flirty of us, you don't think-"

Cass interrupted her younger sister covering her mouth with a blushed face in embarrassment and groaned. "-You know what I don't need to know- let's just get this night over with..I want to go to bed and forget everything.."
______________________________________

~Cliffhanger~

I'm still here I've just been busy with dealing with family stuff and dart competitions with my father. Though I still write once I get ideas so until next time, when I have motivation again-

Any tips or suggestions for me?

-1136 Words used-
______________________________________