Chapter Four

I miss you.

I am training so hard and in one year I promise we will see each other again.

Don't let this fool you, I am most definitely not going soft.

-Recovered corresponding letter from Athena Sorrengail to Xaden Riorson

I did it.

I survived the parapet against all odds. Even though I have been training for this since I was 12, unlike Vi who started 6 months ago. Well, I know one thing for sure, I am never every doing this again.

Before I return with Vi and Rhi (hahah that sounds really good) I still have to find one other person. So, I send them forward  to our dorm while I am looking for a long blondie. Then I feel someone creep up on me from behind. I almost throw my dagger when two strong arms hug me and lift me from the ground and that scent, I would recognise it everywhere. He smells like grass and fresh air.

"Well, well look who we have here" He says.

I turn around and come face to face or face to chin with my best friend. Liam or as I like to call him Rapunzel.

"Liam!" I yell. "How the hell did you make it across? You look like the wind would throw you off"

"Yeah, sorry princess, but all these muscles -something you don't have- make it pretty hard to throw me off" Liam says

"Don't lie I have a lot of muscle they just aren't noticeable, darling Rapunzel" I tell him while showing the muscles that I indeed don't have.

"So how have you been? Are coconut cookies still your favourite? Did your foster family treat you well? Have people been terrible to you? Am I still your favourite? What if you made better- "

"Thena, you're ranting again." He says to stop my ranting. "And to answer your questions I am great even though I missed you a lot. Yes, nothing tops coconut cookies. My foster family was okey they gave me everything I needed nothing more, nothing less. Of course, you are still my favourite nobody can top you. Well maybe coconut cookies can, but further nobody."

"So how are you Thena and what are you doing here?" He asks after answering my questions. How he remembered them all I have no clue.

"I am okey and you should know that I would have gone here either way. Even when my mother hadn't forced me." I say

"Yes I know but still. I can't imagen that Xaden is happy with this?" Liam says while chuckeling.

"Not that it is any of your business Rapunzel, but Xaden has nothing to say in this,"I tell him "Only in the bedroom I listen to him"

"Okeyyy stop please. I really didn't want to know that about my bestfriend and brother" Liam says while covering his ears.

I am laughing at him when I remember something.