Ch 4

That person must be very important.

Otherwise, these investors would not be so patient and willing to wait without ordering anything except cold dishes.

However, Guan Zhiyi is not particularly concerned. She is only here to follow Liu Yun's instructions, show her face, greet others, and then sit quietly while listening to others speak.

Through everyone's exchanges, she learned that the male lead for <Dawn and the Wild> has been decided. TThe male lead is Li Xuan, a renowned actor known for his exceptional acting skills. Despite being only 30 years old, Li Xuan debuted in the industry at the age of 17 or 18, making him have relatively advanced qualifications.

In addition to Li Xuan, Xiao Ran, a popular rising star in recent years, has also joined the cast of <Dawn and the Wild>.

With such a cast, the drama is guaranteed to do well, attracting numerous artists who wish to be a part of it.

"It looks like Yitong wants the role of the queen." Liu Yun said.

Guan Zhiyi nodded, <Dawn and the Wild> did not have a fixed female lead as the story primarily focuses on the male lead. However, there are three prominent female characters: the queen, the male lead's sister, and a female official.

Based on Guan Zhiyi's impression, among the three, the queen character holds significant influence and will likely have the most screen time.

It's no wonder Zheng Yitong is interested in that role.

"I say you go for the male lead's sister role, Princess Zhaoyang, what do you think?" Liu Yun said.

Guan Zhiyi: "Okay."

Liu Yun gave her a surprised look, "I thought you would reject this kind of cute and lively role now."

After all, her last drama with a similar role ended miserably.

Guan Zhiyi smiled and said, "No, I actually really like this character."

Princess Zhaoyang is indeed cute and playful, but those who have read the novel would know that there is more to her than meets the eye.

"Are you also an artist from Yixing? I don't recall seeing you before, are you a newcomer?" A sudden question interrupted her as she took a sip from her cup.

Guan Zhiyi hastily placed her cup down and turned to face Mr. Huang Zhian, who was seated beside her. "I'm not a newcomer, but I haven't done many projects. So you might not have an impression of me, Mr. Huang."

"How can such a charming young lady have only a few projects? You must have recently debuted, right?" Mr. Huang smiled as he looked at her.

Guan Zhiyi said with some embarrassment, "Actually, it's been about four or five years."