Extra Chapter 2

Guan Yuanbai hasn't met Zhao Fanfan for a whole week.

During the past two months, this was the first time where he hadn't seen her for such a long time. There's no her in the parking lot, not at grandma's house, nor was she at the area near his company. On top of that, even her basic WeChat message is now absent.

He can't get used to this, so much so that he started questioning himself whether he has talked too much or spoke harshly when sending her home the other day.

"Where's Xiaowu?" Today, Qi Chengyan came back from his company to the Guan family's house. For the last couple of days, he and Guan Zhiyi have been staying at this place. He left home early in the morning to take care of company business and just now returned.

Guan Yuanbai: "Still sleeping, I think, I didn't see her coming down."

"I see."Qi Chengyan glanced at his wrist watch,"It's still early, let her sleep a little longer."

Guan Yuanbai casually asked, "You guys got plans today?"

"She has a fan meeting for her movie this afternoon."

Guan Yuanbai let out an 'Oh', then asked,"Her agent should be the one who cue her schedule, since when did you need to come too?"

"I've got some free time today, so I want to accompany her and go together, that's all."

"Bleh....clingy."

Qi Chengyan chuckled,"You're just envious of what you don't have."

"Why would I do that, I also...."Guan Yuanbai unconsciously was going to say that he also has someone who is clingy to him, but on second thought, it's already been several days since that person clung to him.

To his surprise, such thoughts somewhat made him feel a sense of loss.

When he saw that he abruptly couldn't continue his words, Qi Chengyan inquired,"What? You also have it? You got together with that Miss Zhou from the other day?"

"No, I haven't seen her for a while."

Qi Chengyan raised his eyebrows slightly,"Oh, looks like she decided to give up, seeing you keep rejecting her."

"......"

Qi Chengyan: "Well, it's for the better, you don't like her anyway."

Guan Yuanbai furrowed his eyebrows,"I didn't say I didn't like her that day, I merely said she doesn't have to keep pursuing me like that, using all those toady gestures. It's not suitable for a girl."

At first, Qi Chengyan was only making small talk, he wasn't expecting to suddenly hear Guan Yuanbai say such a sentence. He was stunned for a moment before saying,"So you....like her?"

Guan Yuanbai choked, "Did I say I like her?"

"That's what I gather from your words, if not, what are you so angry for?"

Guan Yuanbai's expression changed a little,"Heh, I'm angry because that person said she want to get along as friends. How long has it been since we're getting along, yet she's already running away? Why can't she be a bit more patient? Can't I get some time to consider things?"

Qi Chengyan went silent for a moment,"Yuanbai."

"What."

"Now I know the reason why you've been single for so long."

"...."

___

At one o'clock in the afternoon, Liu Yun and her team came directly to Guan Zhiyi's house to do her makeup and hair, once everything was done, the group went to where the fan meeting will be held.