ch 4 Adeline pov:

Its 5.30 pm rn, i just got back from shopping for the ball dress.

**1 hour later**

I look in the mirror and admire myself and say "well

I look in the mirror and admire myself and say "well.. its been long since i dressed like this" and my door bell rings. I grab my purse and a safety gun and head downstairs. I open the door to see zack.

"Well ur 30 mins early" i say. "U can say i was just excited to see wht my future wife will dress as, and i must admit u look absolutely beautiful"

"Well thank u. Zack" he smiles, and offers me his hand "shall we?" I nod and take his hand in mine. We got to his car and took right off.

"U dont look bad urself too" i say. "Thank you red". After 10 mins we r inside the building crowded with people drinking in groups and couples dancing.

He offers me to hold his arm and i take it. A man approaches us and smile and say " Zack!! how r u and who is this beautiful lady with u?" He winks at me and zack replies "this is adeline my soon to be wife" "and adeline this is daniel he works in my agency" before i can say something am interrupted by the host in the stage "Its time for our secret bidding program for this masterpiece painting" Zack leads us to an empty table and orders us some champagne.

Suddenly a man shows up on the stage that seems very familiar to me.

Before i can react he starts speaking "ADELINE BAILEY I HV COME FOR U ONCE AGAIN AS I TOLD U I WILL NEVER GIVE UP. U HV HURT MY PRIDE AND NOW U HV TO PAY FOR IT" he stares right into my soul.

I take my gun out as soon as possible and aim it at him. Good thing i bought my best bodyguards with me. They come in as soon as they hear gun shots.

My bodyguards fight his mans and i keep on looking for alex the guy who is after me rn.

I hear a thud behind me and I turn around.

-------------×----------------×----------------×-----------
I was in a mood to leave yall on SUSPENSE.
Btw if u like how this is going so far try to recommend it to some of ur friends and leave ur opinions.

Word count: 397 words