What Flowerstar thinks. . .

Previously;  We see that a twoleg was found in ThunderClan territory after escaping the clutches of her evil sister, and her mysterious captors. //

Flowerstar padded from her den, looking across the clearing. 

"WHAT IN STARCL-" Silverfeather snapped at the apprentice and her mentor. 

"Why did you bring this here?" Flowerstar looked at Silverfeather and dismissed her with a flick of her tail. 

"Yes, Flowerstar." Silverfeather dipped her head. 

"Now, Brushweed, explain."

"Flowerstar, Longpaw and I found a gentle twoleg abandoned by her mother and father in the forest. We brought her here because she may be of good use. She understands cats and can speak cat, and I believe Longpaw looks very similar to her." 

"I see. Let us see what Honeyleaf has to say." 

They had all padded off to the den when I decided to follow when Longpaw flicked her tail. 

"Honeyleaf!" Flowerstar called out, and then I saw a ~BEAUTIFUL~ she-cat with hazel eyes and a yellow pelt. 

"Why yes Flowersta- GREAT STARCLAN!" 

Flowerstar explained what had happened when Honeyleaf whispered loud enough I could hear, "Flowerstar, I had a vision from Starclan about this. They said, 'A monster that looks harmful will be a light to ThunderClan. Don't be too open though, because a danger that seems harmless will uprise into something more harmful than the twoleg.'"

"Oh my, Honeyleaf. This could be the monster that looks harmful but turns into the light of ThunderClan. I believe we should keep her."

"Whatever you say."

~~~

"Cats of ThunderClan! Today, we have a Clan meeting guided by StarClan. May all cats old enough to catch their own prey come around Great Rock for a clan meeting. 

Today, we acknowledge two things. Longpaw's ceremony to become a warrior, and the addition of a member.  First, Longpaw is now old enough to be a warrior. Let StarClan guide this apprentice for the rest of her life. Longpaw, do you swear by StarClan that you will follow the warrior code?"

"I do" Longpaw announced. 

"Then, in the name of StarClan, You will be known as Longpelt from this day on."

"Longpelt! Longpelt!" The rest of the clan chanted. 

"Finally, We have found a twoleg, in our forest that not only was abandoned by her mother, but she speaks what the Clans of the Forest speak. She will be Honeyleaf's apprentice because she cannot fight like our warriors can. It would be an unfair advantage to us. From this day on, Her name will be Longfur because of the long fur at the top of her head. May StarClan guide you."

"CLAN DISMISSED"

//How was this one? I think I'm doing well. Tell me what you think in the comments.//