Fourtrees and the rest of ThunderClan

~~Setting: In the forest looking for herbs. How many moons after the last chapter?: 2 and 1/2.~~

.. I listened to some songs during this. If you like my stories, then listen to Walker Hayes's songs ..

~~Let's start shall we?~~

"Honeyleaf?" 

"Yes, Longfur?"

 "Can you look through my herb collection so I don't take any wrong things?"

"No yew young one! Good job! Your progression has been very fast! I think you should be a Med soon along with Starpool!" 

"REALLY!?"

"Really! I think you are ready. I will ask Flowerstar about the exam! Then we can go to the Moonstone!" 

~~~

"Now, Longfur. I need you and Starpool for your exam to find 15 yarrow, 20 poppy seeds, then 10 dock leaves. After that, there will be a patient or two for you to treat with some injuries."

"Yes, Honeyleaf!" 

After that, I trailed away through the tunnel up to meet Starpool. 

Starpool is a kind tom that has a muscular shape and green eyes like mine. I kind am very fond of him... 

His voice was gentle with a light tone, "Longfur? Are you ready?"

"Of course!"

"Okay!"

~~~

"LONGFUR! RUN!"

"I can't just leave you!"

"I was once a warrior's apprentice. I got it here. It wouldn't be fair if you fought!"

"No! Can't you see I love you Starpool!? I don't want you to die!"

"Come on then! Let's get to camp before they kill us!"

I sure ran for my life with all the herbs then. 

"HELP! HELP!" I rasped while we ran into the camp. 

"What happened?" Flowerstar said as she padded out of her den. 

"Some cat attacked us while we were gathering herbs on our territory!" Starpool was the one who spoke.

"Oh no! I know why. It is you, Longfur. It is because you are a twoleg." A warrior said from the crowd in a snarky tone. 

"Snowstone! Hush your mouth! That is very rude!" 

"Mosstail, I know what I'm doing. We shouldn't have let her join anyway!"

"SILENCE! BOTH OF YOU!" Silverfeather rasped. "What in the name of StarClan do you think you're saying? Longfur, do not listen to my siblings. I am very disappointed with them. StarClan brought you here for a reason. And I think that she did nothing wrong. You cannot blame her for who she may be, or what she may be. " 

"Well put, my deputy. Now, Snowstone, Mosstail, after this discussion is over, meet me in my den."

"Yes, Flowerstar."