44

| Day 5 |

Day 4 of the trip was just a rest day, they were out and about the days prior that Zac had schedule this to be a relaxing day. They mostly spent time in the backyard of the hotel that was accompanied with a pool and a beach.

However Day 5 was the water events. Zac scheduled them to go Scuba Diving that ends with an open bar and a sunset tour from the yacht. The scuba instructor quickly taught us how to sign for help as once we are under water, it is all hand movements. He also informed us when we go down there not to touch any of the statues or anything due to the extensive algae that has took over.

They gave us a lot of water to sip on since we have to put the mouth piece in which creates cotton mouth, after that they wrapped a bunch of weights around us. "I wonder if this is how a dead body feels like." Zac whispered in her ear as he adjust the weights around his weights.

"Why would you say that? Now when I get down there imma be thinking about that shit." Fatima said looking over the edge of the yacht hoping to see the ocean floor. Although the water was clear and see through, she could not see the ocean floor. "Actually never mind I don't even wanna go." She pouted.

"What? We already here girl." Zac flagged her away, she was going one way or another.

"Can you even swim?" She asked and he didn't make eye contact with her. "Oh hell nah! This is giving Lifetime movie! I'm not saving yo ass, why are you booking stuff and you don't even fit the requirement for it? The fuck I look like Little Mermaid carrying yo ass?" She ranted.

"Apart of your worlddddd." Zac sung off key and high-pitched startling Fatima who stood right next to him. "Yes I can swim, I was just joking damn." He shook his head.

A few minutes later two of the instructors dropped down into the water and the one on the boat instructed them to grab the robe and sink to the bottom. Reminding them to breathe and go slow.

"When we get down there you better hold my hand, I'm not playing." Fatima put the goggles and mouth piece on before she submerged under water, a few minutes later Zac followed her down. Both the instructors that were at the bottom gave a thumbs up and they both responded with one as well.

They began to swim around, more like Zac carried Fatima around because it was like a HIIT workout, the farther you leave the surface the harder it is to swim around so anything Fatima got tired, he would carry her or drag her. Whichever fit the occasion. She was fucking the wildlife ecosystem all up with her flappers🤣

Fatima mustered enough strength to continue on her own and they finally landed in front of a bunch of underwater landmarks. Zac and Fatima took a few pictures and even explored everything they could, they even ran into an abandoned ship wreck that Zac swam through. Fatima was not rocking with it. "Now when something grab his foot and yank his ass...imma be the bad guy" She thought to herself once she no longer saw him.

Fatima began to get scared and a tad bit nervous when it was a few minutes and he still didn't come out. She didn't even see air bubbles which signaled that someone was breathing. She began swimming over to the end of the boat where he was supposed to come out of and meet back where she was originally at. She began peeking through the somewhat dark ship wreck not really able to see that well, only the light from the sun above them was making it noticeable.

A few seconds later Zac came out holding 3 colorful fish and she got scared to death, one minute she was blinking, and the next she saw this figure coming out of eternal darkness. She almost shitted herself and of course she couldn't cuss him out like she wanted too due to the mouth pieces. Her attitude is now back in full effect cause why would you do that.