Chapter two

@AutumnSkates it feels so good to be back online! I've been getting a lot of questions asking if I'm ever going to show Colleen formally, and for now, I don't think I am

@AutumnSkates it feels so good to be back online! I've been getting a lot of questions asking if I'm ever going to show Colleen formally, and for now, I don't think I am. I really just want to soak up all family time possible before revealing me or my baby to the media in a big public way. Thank you to everyone and your well wishes, it's appreciated :)

@Livvylovesyouu awww my babies!! You two are so cute we need to spend time together soon
@AutumnSkates YESSS

@User2539 Is Colleen named after Collin?
@AutumnSkates yes she is! He was a really special person and I wanted to keep a reminder of him in my life ☺️

@Qwertypops it feels like yesterday we just found out you're pregnant aww
Liked by creator

@User2563 I'm so happy for you two! You've been my inspiration for the longest time
@AutumnSkates thank you so much you don't understand how much I appreciate the support!! 💕💕💕

@JettLawrence the absolute prettiest you two are <3
@AutumnSkates I love youuuu!!!

@User1302 my baby fever can't handle this ugh
Liked by creator

"Aren't you four the cutest?" I say. Jett, Tuna, Salmon, and Colleen are all cuddled up on the couch watching a reality TV show. Colleen is in Jett's arms, and Tuna and Salmon are curled up next to each other. They have been getting along really well and remind me a lot of a brother and sister, play fighting, and bothering each other whenever they can.

I just got back from an on-ice practice, the first one I've had since getting pregnant and giving birth. I took a longer maternity leave than what's normal simply because I could, and I wanted to stay with my baby for a longer time, which in my opinion should be normalized because post-partum is terrifying and everyone deserves time to take a long break.

Jett smiles at me, patting the space next to him for me to sit down. I oblige and he wraps an arm over me, keeping the other around Colleen. We sit in silence, the only noise coming from the show on the TV. Today is one of the days when we finally have at-home time together without any interruptions and I'm basking in it because it's such a rare occurrence now.

I almost feel Jett has been getting more and more distant with me and it leaves an ache in my heart for a while, but when we have these little moments together it's immediately repaired and everything is happy until the cycle repeats again. It bothered me in the beginning because I enjoy spending time with my boyfriend but I've found different ways to fill the void.

For example, any time Brooklyn is in the States for some reason, we go rock climbing together. It's a really random thing but it's a nice way for us to spend time together and I get a nice workout out of it too.

And me and Olivia do anything and everything together, so whenever we're around each other we find a way to entertain ourselves. But, we've started to distance ourselves because people call us childish together. I think a lot of people forget we are still teenagers and aren't grown, which is something none of us understand. I'm going to act like a teenager because I am one.