4 of 6

"Double or nothing. I'll bet I can bring Miss MILF to orgasm before you do it again."

"Are you fucking kidding me? That's easy money. It's a bet," I said, shaking Jisoo's hand.

The night was just another night behind bar #1. I finished up my shift, pocketed my cash tips, and headed off to grab a late-night snack. I listened to some music at a nearby jazz club and then caught a ride home with a buddy that lived near me.

I got to work that night and was anxiously awaiting Carolyn's arrival. I guessed her daughter would be gone tonight and I wanted to get back in her sack before Jisoo tried a lesbian encounter with her; not that it would be successful. I saw Carolyn's car come into the lot. Pretending to be like I was checking something outside the restaurant, I ran into her.

"Hey gorgeous," I said. "How was your night last night?"

"It was fun. Diane's friends are a lively bunch."

"Is she home again tonight," I asked, hoping for the best.

"No. But I agreed to go out with Jisoo tonight."

"Jisoo?"

"Yes. Jisoo. You know, the bartender."

"That's not what I meant. Why Jisoo?"

"Why not? She invited me out for a girl’s night. We had fun chatting last night at work and decided to hang out."

"Okay," I said, pouting.

"Smile, or your face will stay like that," Carolyn said laughing.

When I saw Jisoo, I said, "So, I guess you made your initial move."

"I don't know what you mean. It's just two co-workers hanging out."

That night, I went home after work and put on a movie. I sat there on the couch wondering what was happening with Jisoo and Carolyn. There is no way Carolyn was a lesbian, but with $100 on the line again, Jisoo would pull out all the stops.

I was goofing around on Facebook, looking at pictures of Carolyn, when I saw her daughter on the website. Diane hadn't bothered to tighten up the privacy settings on her Facebook page and I had full access to her pictures. She was a wild little college coed, that's for sure. What she lacked in big tits, she more than made up for in outfits she picked. The teal-colored bikini she had on in several photos was a few strings and three, tiny little triangles of material. Damn, she's tight. I figured it couldn't hurt anything, so I sent her a friend request that was almost immediately accepted.

A few minutes after becoming friends with Diane on Facebook, she messaged me.

"Diane: Hey Chaeng."

"Me: Hey Diane."

"Diane: Nice to meet you the other day."

"Me: You too."

"Diane: So, are you and my mom like an item?"

"Me: No."

I kept bouncing around Facebook, looking at stupid things people were posting and political comments that got people all fired up. About 5 minutes later, Diane messaged me again.

"Diane: You surf?"

"Me: Yes. Why?"

"Diane: I saw your photos on Facebook."

"Me: Got it."

"Diane: Can you teach me?"

"Me: To surf?"

"Diane: Yes. What did you think I meant?"

"Me: I guess so. Do you have a board?"

"Diane: No. Can I borrow one?"

"Me: Sure. I have a couple."

"Diane: When?"

"Me: I'm off work the day after tomorrow."

"Diane: Perfect."

"Me: You don't have class?"

"Diane: I'll skip it."

"Me: What will your mom say?"

"Diane: Don't tell her. Please!"

"Me: Okay."

"Diane: Here's my cell number. 555-901-4001. Tell me where to meet you."

So, I was going to teach Carolyn's young, hot daughter how to surf. And yet I couldn't tell Carolyn because Diane was skipping school to do it. It all seemed like a perfect opportunity to be with a hot, 18-year-old college girl and yet there was no way I could touch her unless I wanted to lose any chance at being with her mom or run the risk of her mom castrating me. In any event, it sounded like a chance to check her out at least. I texted her a note to meet me at Pacific Beach in two days. She quickly replied that she couldn't wait.

The next afternoon when I showed up at work, Jisoo was already waiting for me in the parking lot. I was looking forward to picking up another $100.

"Hey Jisoo, where's my money," I asked.

"Hardly. You owe me," she replied.

"You're full of shit," I said.

"I have proof," Jisoo said.

"What proof?"