6 of 6

For a few hours, we paddled around, and I helped her catch a few baby waves on her knees. It gave me a great opportunity to sneak peeks at her perky nipples whenever she'd adjust her top. Fortunately, the water was cool enough it kept my dick from getting too excited.

When we finished, we warmed up in the sun and dried off. We decided to grab some food nearby and so we hit up a little Mexican place where I know the bartender. He didn't even bat an eye when she ordered a couple of margaritas, and he kept giving me the "thumbs up" when she wasn't looking. I ignored his gestures.

As we walked back to my truck, she said, "So, can I hitch a ride?"

"Sure. Where?"

"My moms. I need to run there."

"Um, you think that's a good idea?"

"She's at work tonight. She won't see us."

We hopped in my truck and headed to Carolyn's at about 7 o'clock. Diane was feeling buzzed. As we talked about the day and laughed about her progress on the board or lack thereof, she kept reaching over and touching my leg. I think she could tell I was getting a hard-on.

As we pulled up to their housing complex, Diane said, "Park in the visitor parking around the corner over there."

"Why am I parking?"

"Don't you want to come inside," she invited me.

"For what?"

"Follow me in and find out."

The entire time there was a battle raging in my head between the good voice and the evil voice. The good voice didn't stand a chance. I parked around the corner and followed her into the house.

As we got inside, she stood right at the entrance to the kitchen and said, "This is where I first saw you."

"Yes. This is where we met."

"And where I saw your dick poking out of your boxers."

"You saw that," I asked embarrassed.

"Yes. And that's why I think it's only fair that I show you." With that, she slipped her sundress off her shoulders along with her bikini top. "They're small, but they're sensitive as hell."

"Diane, this is not a good idea."

"Really," she said walking toward me. She reached out and grabbed my cock through my swimsuit. It was 90% hard. "Your cock seems to think it's a good idea."

Diane pulled my shorts hard, and they came down around my knees. She dropped to her knees, grabbed my stiff shaft, and started kissing and licking it. She was very good. I pulled her up to a standing position, pulled my shorts up so I could walk, picked her up by the ass, grabbed the clothing she had stripped off, and carried her down the hallway to her room.

Once inside her cute, girly room, she climbed on her bed and slipped out of her bikini bottoms. She hiked her knees up, spread her legs, and said, "Fuck me. Fuck me like you fucked my mom."

Her pussy was bald, and I could tell she'd be tight. All her features, not just her mosquito bite tits, were dainty. I was afraid I'd crush her, but she seemed to know what she wanted.

I started by going down on her, licking her and fucking her pussy with my tongue in hopes she would cum and it would help lubricate her tight cunt. I was right. Within a few minutes, she let out a cute little yelp and started convulsing with an orgasm. Her pussy was now soaked, so I climbed on, eased the tip of my hard dick past the entrance to her vagina, and then slammed it in. She screamed with pleasure. Immediately I started working my cock in and out of her pussy.