Chapter 1

"Get out now.  This is our booth," said a platinum blonde boy as he walked up to me. He oddly looked like a ferret. "Every where else is full. I'm sorry." I replied mumbling. "Whatever, just don't talk to my friends and I. If you do, I'll make sure you regret it." He threatened, smoothly slipping into the seat across from me. As I slowly nod and turn to look out the window at the passing scenery, I don't notice someone slipping into the seat beside me. "Who's this, Draco?" A voice said, sending chills down my spine. "How should I know? This is the first time I've ever seen her." the ferret looking boy, Draco, said in an agitated tone.  "Why is she here?" The other boy asked. "She said everywhere else is full." Ferret boy responded. "Well then, I guess there's nothing we can do about it." The other boy replied. All this time he's been in here, I still haven't gotten a proper look at him. Perhaps I can just wait until they're both asleep. 

Hours later, they're both finally asleep. Yay! I don't have to listen to ferret boy's annoying voice anymore! I turn my head to finally get a proper look at the other boy, and my mouth drops. He's much more attractive than I would've guessed. After all, he is friends with ferret boy over there. He's got beautiful, brown curly hair and a scar on the bridge of his nose. I could probably describe him better, but my brain is overwhelmed by his attractiveness. Silently, I pull a book out of one of my bags and start to read. After a couple minutes though, I get distracted thinking about what this year will be like. My first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

****Time skip cause I'm lazy****

We pull up at a train station and I put my book away before I lose it. I softly tap the brown haired boy and say, "We're here." He awakes with a startled expression and throws a seat cushion at ferret boy to wake him up. Ferret boy wakes up with a scream, and I try to stifle a giggle. As ferret boy sees me covering my laugh, he thinks that I threw the cushion at him and throws a book at me. Before it could hit my face, I catch the book and throw it right back. "Oh my Merlin! I'm so sorry! It's my reflexes." I frantically yell, trying to apologize. Ferret boy quickly gets up, storms over to me, and grabs me by the collar, about to start yelling at me. The brown haired wizard quickly stops him saying, "She's not worth it." "She hit me Mattheo!" Ferret boy whined. "I said leave it!" The brown haired boy, Mattheo,  yelled.  "Fine," Ferret boy let out in a huff, letting of my collar. As I gather my things, Mattheo drags Malfoy out yelling, "the house elves will come get our things!" 

**** short time skip****

As I walk into the Great Hall with the first years, I can feel all eyes on me because of my height, but my eyes are only on the ceiling. As I walked in, the sky shone brightly with a full moon. It was almost as if there was no ceiling at all.  Professor McGonagall, as she introduced herself, started reading of names from a scroll. The kids would just walk up to the stool, sit, and let the Sorting hat do it's job. Nothing was interesting about it, so I completely zoned out. As I was fidgeting with the bracelet on my wrist, I heard my Name being called, "Lily Snape." As I walk up to the stool, I could hear murmurs and whispers about my father and how I'm starting as a 6th year. "Hmmm, you're a tough one, aren't you? Kind, yet cunning. Smart, yet valuing self-preservation. Brave, yet I know who your father is. Better be.......SLYTHERIN!!" The hat screams out to the hall. As I remove the hat and place it on the stool, I hear the entirety of Slytherin cheering. I quickly walk over to the Slytherin table and sit down next to a brown haired girl.

"Congratulations! My name is Pansy Parkinson. Welcome to Slytherin! What year are you joining?" The girl exclaimed. "Thank you. I'm joining 6th year. My name's Lily Snape," I replied. "Are you actually Snape's daughter? No one knew he has a wife and daughter," Pansy inquired. I slowly sighed before replying with, " I am professor Snape's daughter. Sadly my Mother died when I was only a little girl. I don't remember her." "That's so sad. Do you know her name?" Pansy questioned empathetically. "Lily Potter," I slowly responded, "And, yes, I know that's Harry Potter's mother. I am his half sister. He hasn't the slightest idea of this though." "Oh my Merlin! You're Harry Potter's sister!" Pansy screams! "Can you keep it down?" I say through gritted teeth. Other people start whipping their heads around to stare at me while murmuring to their friends. "Sorry," Pansy winces as I smack her on the back of the head. 

****Short time skip****

As I start maneuvering through the tired bodies slowly trudging to their common rooms, Pansy yells out my name, trying to catch my attention. " Professor Snape just informed me that you're in my dorm. I can show you the way! The house elves have already brought your things up," Pansy said, shouting over the screaming masses. "I know each room has five girls in it. Who are we rooming with?" I ask, awaiting my fate of meeting 3 new people. " We are rooming with Millicent Bullstrode, Daphne Greengrass, and Tracey Davis." Pansy replies as we step into the common room. As we step in the room, I see Ferret boy and Mattheo sitting in front of the fire place with more boys. "Ooh! Before you go upstairs, let me introduce you to my friends!" "Fine. Where are they?" I ask. She slowly looks around the room and points at Ferret boy and his friend group. "You have got to be kidding me," I groan.