Chapter 2

"Hey guys. This my new friend Lily," Pansy says slipping into the seat next to a taller boy. "My name is Theodore Nott," he says putting out his hand for me to shake. "You can call me yours though," he says winking as I shake his hand. "Thank you for the offer, but no thank you. I'd rather not." I say shaking his hand lightly. "Ooh, looks like the new girls got a mouth on her," another boy says. "Blaise Zabini. Delighted to meet you, and unlike this idiot, I can actually get bitches," He says pointing at Theodore. 

Ferret Boy and Mattheo sit there, talking to each other like I don't even exist. Pansy clears her throat before saying, "Since these two fuckers don't have the manners to introduce themselves, I'll do it for them. Lily, meet Draco Malfoy and Mattheo Riddle." As they heard their names, their heads slowly turned to look at me, seemingly judging me from what i can tell. "I believe we've already met on the train, correct?" I ask. Draco scoffs, turning to look at the crackling fire. Mattheo looks at Ferret Boy shaking his head, "Yes, we have. Now please, leave. I don't want to look at you anymore." "Right, I'm sorry," I say quickly. I whisper to Pansy, "can we please go up to our dorm?" "Of course," Pansy says before turning to Mattheo and Ferret and saying, "I can't believe you two. It's her first day and you're already making her feel bad. Don't expect us to respect you after this." Pansy shouts, grabbing my hand and walking us up to my new dorm.

As she unlocks the door to our room, she hands me a key to the door. I slowly step into the room and take in my new surroundings. I see five beds, each with a nightstand beside them and a dresser at the end of them. I walk up to my bed, feeling the material of the sheets slip between my fingers. "Silk, I presume," I say, turning to Pansy. She nods her head, unpacking her trunk. I wave my wand and everything flies out of my trunk and sets its self in its respective places. "Woah, how did you do that?! No sixth year can do wordless magic yet!" Pansy practically screeches. I reply, rubbing my head, "My father taught me a couple years ago. Would you like some help unpacking?" "Yes please," she says running up to me and hugging me.  With a wave of my wand, all of Pansy's things fly out of her trunk, going all of the room to wherever they belong. "Om my Merlin, thank you so much!" Pansy says, hugging me once again. 

"Do you think you could give me a tour of the school tomorrow?" I ask as I pull away from the hug. "Why wait until tomorrow? Let's go!" Pansy replies. "Okay, okay. I'm coming. Can I change first?" I ask laughing. "Oh yeah, sorry. I forgot," she says giggling. I pull out some clothes from my dresser and head to the bathroom while asking, "Do we have a dress code?" "Yea, we do. Honestly, it's just really sexist. Us girl can barely show of anything while the guys can be walking around shirtless and shit like that," Pansy replies with an agitated tone. I quickly get changed into a light gray hoodie and blue jeans with rips on the knees. I head out of the bathroom, putting my hair into a braid.  

We head out of the dorm, down the stairs and as soon as we enter the common room, Blaise yells over to me, "Lily, come here! There's someone else we want you to meet!" I walk over, approaching Blaise and the other boy slowly. "What's up, bitch? My name's Lorenzo Berkshire, Enzo for short. I can tell we're going to be best friends." The other boy says. Before I can tell him my name, Draco scoffs and says, "You don't want to be friends with her, she's not even a pureblood." "Okay, and? At least I don't have daddy issues, Ferret." I say with a snort. Everyone lets out a laugh as Draco takes out his wand. "You wanna call me that again, Snape? See what happens,"  he shouts, approaching me with his wand raised. "Sorry, I won't do it again," I whisper, flinching a little bit. "That's what I thought," he said smirking, putting his wand back into his pocket. "Come on, Lily. He's not worth our time," Pansy says, trying to comfort me. She starts walking away, as a trail after her with my head down.