Him.

*RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RI-*

"Ughhhhhhhhhh..... Shut uppppp..." she groaned while turning her alarm off sluggishly.
Yuna, 18 years old, popular, extroverted and currently late for her first day of college, was frozen in place, mumbling to herself on what to wear.
"Do I wear pink or is that too much? But then again, I want to make a good impression on everyone. Surely, pink is the safest option... But what if I wore white. Simple but cute. But what if I spill something on myself? Maybe I should just go with-"
"YUNA! STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF AND GO TO SCHOOL!" screamed Lia, Yuna's younger sister
"Lia.... This is a life or death situation. If I don't make a good impression today, it will affect my entire college experience!"
"No, it won't. Just wash up, wear this and go to school." she said, pushing a pile of clothes into her hands. It was an ivory coloured dress with a lace trim and light pink cardigan.
"... When did I even buy this?" she whispered to herself

She washed herself, put on the dress, wore some tights and her new shoes. She found a silver necklace with a heart on it and some earrings to match. She brought her purse and walked out of the door.  She took some pictures of herself to post on her Instagram when she noticed... She was immensely late.

"Oh my godddd.... Why didn't anyone tell me!?!" she yelled
She slowed down as she approached the bus stop. There was a boy sat on the seat. He stood up and called out to a car.
"Hey! I'm here!"

A black BMW pulled up in front of the bus stop.

*Skrrreeeeeee*
SPLASH!
 The boy glanced at her, chuckled, and got into the car.
"... You cannot be serious." She muttered.
The car got into gear and was about to leave when she knocked on the window.
"Wait! You just splashed mucky water all over me and you're just leaving? Not even an apology?"
"Excuse me? I owe you an apology? Fine, fine. I'm so very sorry. Apology accepted? Ok bye" replied the annoyed driver.
"You could at least pretend to be sincere." she said back, sarcastically "Could you at least give me money for dry cleaning! 

The driver rolled down his window. "Fine. I'xx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxxxxxxx xxxx"
His voice was completely muffled. She couldn't hear anything.
It was as if her whole world became more vivid in colour. His long, dark hair was shining. His hazel eyes were glistening in the sun. Everything about him was simply, perfect.
Just by looking at him, a cold day in the arctic became a sunny day on the beach.

*Beep*

"Hello? I'm talking, you know." He interrupted her daydream.
"Oh yeah, sorry. What were you saying?" Yuna said, re-entering herself into the conversation
"I was telling you my number because I have to leave. The number is-"
"What do I need your number for?" she intervened
"For the cleaning fees? Why else? You think I'm giving you my number because I'm into you or something?"
"Huh? No, of course no-"
"Of course you do. Girls like you are the most annoying and arrogant out of them all. You know what, just take this. I don't want to have to deal with you for a second longer than necessary."

He threw a jacket out of the car window at her so she could cover herself and drove off.

"...That solves nothing though."
Despite that, she put the jacket on to warm herself up.

Finally, the bus came.

She got on and barely made it in one piece with how full it was.
She had missed the opening ceremony but she was not alone. She could see from a distance one boy getting scolded.

"Niko! Get in line now!" yelled a professor
"Chill out. I'm going, I'm going." said a familiar voice.
"Hey! I see you there!" said the professor, staring right at her.

Yuna quickly fled from view and hid behind a bush. She started to get up when she heard a groan.
 "Ugh... That hurt. Get off me- Oh. It's you again. Are you some kind of stalker?" it was the driver from before.
"Huh? No. This is a coincidence. Now let me get up so I can go-"
Out of nowhere, he covered her mouth with his hand.
"Do not say a word. There is no way in hell I'm getting caught because of you." he whispered into her ear.
Just then, they made eye contact for a few seconds.
"Ew. No. Don't look at me like that. And, give me my jacket back, I'm cold." he said, bluntly.

This guy...

Is a pain in the ass.