Super Ghost

Yuna had just gotten on the bus but was mildly concerned about what Zion was talking about in the car. All she knew, it did not look good for either parties.
Her eyes wandered the whole of the bus, looking for a place to sit when a girl with straight hair, dyed a cherry red colour, caught her eye.
"Sana!" Yuna yelled enthusiastically.
The girl's eyes were as sharp as a cat's and her gaze was cold and callous. When the girl turned to Yuna, her eyes lit up, burning in excitement.
"Yuna!!!! Oh my god, I missed you so much!" Sana replied, matching her energy and waving her over.
Yuna walked over to her and sat next to her with a radiant smile on her face.
"I hardly recognised you, you look so much prettier than before!"
"I saw you 2 weeks ago."
"And your point is?"
Half way through the bus ride, Yuna was excessively checking her phone. As soon as she had gotten on the bus, she had messaged Zion to check whether everything was ok or not.
Going based off Zion's lack of reply, she had assumed that things had ended badly.
She was fully focused on her notifications to see whether he had replied or not. Even after the whole bus ride, he had not replied.
When they got off the bus, Sana peered over Yuna's shoulder.
"What're you looking at?" Sana questioned
"Oh, it's nothing."
Sana pouted and replied, "Hmm. Ok fine. It's nothing and... Surprise attack!" she yelled as she snatched Yuna's phone out of her hand.
"Hey! Give it back!"
"Oh damn. Some guy left you on read? How dare he? Who's he to leave a girl as beautiful, wonderful and bright as you on read?!?" Sana groaned irritatedly.
"He didn't leave me on read! He just didn't see it. Oh. Wait a second." Yuna stared at her phone and noticed the two tick marks next to her message.
"Seen.. 48 minutes ago... Maybe he just forgot to reply?" she mumbled.
"Unacceptable. Take me to this Zion boy and I'll make sure he regrets ever leaving you on read."
"No! Why would I take you to him?"
"Because it's for your own good. Oh. There he is."
Zion exited his car and strolled towards the entrance when Sana began yelling at him so fast that he didn't even know what she was rambling on about.
He stopped in his tracks and turned to face them.
"Are you talking to me?"
"Yes! Of course I'm talking to you, you thi-"
He listened to her ranting for about half a second but after that, everything she said went through one ear and straight out of the other.
He looked behind the crazy girl to see Yuna standing there, completely still. They made eye contact and Yuna waved to him.
Zion quickly averted his gaze from her and walked off, not even acknowledging her presence.
As Yuna watched him leave, she wondered why he had completely ignored her and acted as if she was a ghost.
This continued for the next few days. If they saw each other in a lecture, Zion would move to the complete opposite side of the room. If they saw each other in the hallway, Yuna would wave, Zion would not. If Yuna texted him, he'd leave her on read.
It got to the point that Yuna had grown tired of it and decided to confront him about it.
After the lesson, Zion quickly got out of his seat and fled through the door to the vending machines. Yuna followed closely behind.
Zion's pace gradually got faster.
Step... Step...Step...
STEP. STEP. STEP.STEP.STEP.STEP.
Soon enough, he was running and so was she.
"What do you want from me!?!?" he yelled, sounding somewhat scared.
"Why are you running?!?!"
"BECAUSE YOU'RE CHASING ME?!?!?!" Zion screeched, his voice cracking.
"I'M CHASING YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE RUNNING!"
"Stop." Zion said, turning around quickly.

"What is it? What did you so desperately need to tell me that you followed me all the way here? I'm busy right now-" he said, walking away.
"Why are you ignoring me?!?" Yuna interrupted, grabbing his hand.
"Get off me! I have somewhere to be. Good day."

Yuna watched as he got a drink from the vending machine and walked away.
He brain was completely clouded. All she could think was, "Why is he ignoring me?", "Why is he being like this?", "I thought we were friends after that day at the cafe.", "Is he even ignoring me?"
It was as if the conversation with Niko had changed him as a person.
Zion...He was different. No matter which one was the real him, he had flipped... completely.
For the worse.