'May Death Take Me To Peace'

[October 31, 1981

[October 31, 1981

Dear James,
Where do I start, where do I begin to explain the words that I believe I'll never had to tell you, I was always ready for this but knowing I'm leaving everyone I love behind... I wasn't prepared for it like I made myself believe I was.

The scene began to play with the voice of Halo echoing through, Halo's home in Godric Hallows showed as people around were dressed up, getting ready for a day full of fun and excitement, Hallows Eve, known as Halloween.

Halo Potter was seen standing in front of her mirror, looking pale and tired, dark bags under her eyes that were bloodshot red from the tears that run down her face, she was in pain, the headache that she had wasn't helping either, her body ached, her lungs hurt from the air she breathes in, she's tired.

I can't explain the pain in my heart of the image that pops in my head when you read this, I'm dying James and there is no cure for what I have, Mom told me when the symptoms first started showing, told me I died when she gave birth to me and by some miracle my little heart began to beat once more.

She was snapped out of her thoughts by a knock at the door but before leaving she made sure her glamour was put on perfectly. She couldn't let nobody know what was going on, at least not now.

Her brother stood at the font door with his wife Lily as baby Harry and Valerie were in each of their arms. Halo moved to the side to let them pass, she was babysitting for them as they were going to have a date night like they always do every month.]

The great hall was silent as some were in tears while others were in shock. They didn't know Halo Potter was sick, they didn't know she was in pain everyday and looking at the screen they knew it was getting worse in the future. They could only pray that she was okay and that she'll make it but that was a low chance as her voice said as it read over the letter she had written for her brother.

Euphemia and Fleamont were once again in tears as the secret their daughter wanted to keep private was aired out for everyone to know, for James to know. They turned their eyes to their children in hopes they could prevent James from losing it but how could they, when knowing his twin was going to leave him.

James was still, his shoulders were tense, his jaw was clenched up tightly as his hands were balled up into fists. His thoughts were dangerous right now, his eyes stung as he stared straight at the screen, the screen where his baby sister had to cover herself up with glamours because she didn't want anyone knowing about her situation, the same screen that was showing the future, the past and the present.

"T-tell me this isn't real? p-please halo tell me it isn't?!" said Remus Lupin as he turned his best friend gently to look at him but all he received was a small nod as she herself let her tears fall.