Chapter 4

The navy water began to darken and call to her-looking more menicing. All she had to do was just walk out there. Walk far enough so that if she tried to come up for air her body couldn't. But that would never happen. Because her body would never allow it; she would always chicken out at the things that could kill her. So why was her body following what her mind depicted- no demaded?

All those negitive thoughts and pain coursed through her, no longer hidding just underneath her skin, no longger barely masked by her 'normal' facade. She started to spiral. More than she ever had. The thoughtd that raced through her head became darker and more sinister; her breathing picked up into a rapid pace so that she was practicly hyperventilating. She had no control of her body.

Aw man. Looks like your dective skills are better than I thought. Don't worry, I aint scared of you. Truth is, I'm scared of what you think of me.

The text came, its defult notification sound pinging from her phone like any other text. She just whished she could set a special tone; sound; notif for this mystery texters number but she couldn't move. Her body had seized up.

So, she forced her thumbs, shaking like an earthquake, to type up what looked like one of her normal replies. Although a bit sassy she was unaware that this mystery texter had been watching her the whole time- watching her spiral worser and worser into the deep pits of hell. Oblivious to the fact that this person was almost within talking distance.

Is that so? Well, maybe if you showed your face then I could tell you. Cause if you haven't noticed only one of us can see each other- apparently.

Looks like your gona have to show yourself. Mystery texter/ stalker.

Okay. First off: I have not been stalking you.

Second off: You need a better name to call me than 'Mystery Texter'.

She woudn't, couldn't laugh, but she would like to. Her body was starting to restrict even the slighest bit of movemnet. Like a few seconds ago she had shuffled around on the log to get comfy as her body tensed up-o only to find herself locking into place.

If she moved to much now, or lost her balance, she would fall backwards into the sand like a rock.

The weather; the nature around her looked so tranquill and serne. The almost clear aqua sky with its splotchey little marshmellow patches of clouds and a blazing biscotti blotch for a sun, hanging high in the sky.

The fossil grey waves lapped against the shore on a retreating, low, tide. Constantly overlaping thrmselves they would slowly shrink further and further away from the beach.

And that was just what she wanted to do with her life. But shrink faster away from everyrhing; everyone; and every little kink in the universe she created. For she did not belong.

She was losing control. Control over her body.