Chapter 6

I could not think.

My body had froze like the Antaric ice permofrost.

Then.

It happened- the break in the event; a crack in the attack; and at once everything crumbled.

A warm hand, ever so soft; slightly and gently cupped her cheek before slidding down her jaw to her chin. And there is where their hand reshaped to hold her chin. A finger glossed over her lips before two gently but firmly help underneath her chin, and a thumb softly pushing into her bottom jaw just below her bottom lip- the touch sent shivers down her spine, taking her away from her frozen state.

Another soft, gentle hand found its way to her other hand which was grasping her tucked up legs in a vice death grip, the gentle hand managed to softly pry her hand from its vice and slip it into theirs.

Slowly, they pulled her up, to a standing position and into a tight embrace.

Whoever this was clearly was not expecting her full wieght to be given to them in an instant; for them to support as her legs gave out.

And they came crashing down into the sand. They groaned as the one leg they had been kneeling on buckled and flung out from underneath them; sending them backwards into the sand.

But they didn't mind; nor did they care about the broken girl crying herself to death on their chest and in their arms.

Infact, their boddies were molded into each other, with her frame moulding perfectly into their body. The embrace only tightened as she could not cry anymore, to the point that she had exerted herself too much, so that much so instead of hurting her already inflamed and sore throat, only small little sniffles and whimpers broke through.

Once her universe was dry of tears and she could physically cry no more she started to rise.

But a firm grasp by two hands on her hips kept her in place, hovering above the person.

Scarlett.

Whipping her face clear of tears, "You saw nothing." She mumbled timidly.

"Actually.... I saw it all." Scarlett took her phone from her pocket and unlocked it, showing her the string of messages.

"Or rather...-read it all." Scarlett mumbled.

Messages they had been sending to each other- only this time her messages were in the slate grey bubble.

Her heart restarted its palpitations. She had outed the real self to her crsuh. She felt embaressed; no ashamed.

"I. I uh-" she cleared her throat and started all over again.

Speaking was no ten times harder and it did not help that her face was a shade of dark coral blush that painted her face.

"I, uhm, I should move. So you can get up."

Instead, Scarlett's right hand grasped her chin and pulled her down while her left, still stayed as a support. Her lips collided with hers, smashing the plush pale pink ones of Scarlett against hers.

To form a kiss.

Scarlett broke appart the kiss a few seconds later. Leaving her with anxiousness and Kyra a few shades darker, blushed and flustered.

Kyra got over her freak out and grasped the neckline of Scarelett's shirt, where the buttons would normally go on a shirt, pulled Scarlett up from the sand and to her lips as she reciprocated the kiss.

Kyra's action had Scarlett cupping her head and playing with her hair with one hand and the other keeping her stabolized, on Kyra's waist.

Scarletts' heart melted.

Soon, Scar was pushing her towards the sand and she complied- the two, still mid kiss, fell to the ground.

Kyra landed in the golden sand on her back with a heavy thud. Not that it mattered to her.

After the kiss lasting a few seconds more Scarllett hovered above her, hands either side and legs spread above her waist.

To say Krya was turnning red was an understatment. She was melting. As her fixed gaze bored into Scarlett's golden honey eyes her sandy bonde brown hair cascaded above Kyra's face and the golden sand.

The intimate moment between them was cut by a loud bark. And both their eyes snapped to find an average height white dog with golden acents in its fur bolting towards them.

Scarellts face was a mask of unsurity as she pulled away from looming above Kyra and sat back in the sand. Kyra, on the other hand, was dusting away as much sand as she could before getting on to her knees- noticing Scarlett's expresion she laughed.

The dog saw Kyra and sprinted the last few meters to her, "There's nothing to be worried about. She will only lick you to death."

That, caused a roar of laughter to stream from Scarlett's lips.

"Hey! Stop! You know I don't like it when you lick me! Huh, if your here- off leash- then where's Josh and mum?" Kyra laughed and grimaced as the dog licked her all over despite being told off many times.

"Huh? Where did she come from?" Scarelett asked, still sceptical.

"From them, Scar." Kyra pointed to a duo haistly walking towards them at a fast pace.

Her mother had the most sour and disaproving look on her face.

"Ahh not this shit again." Kyra whispered loud enough for Scar just to hear.

Then it clicked in Scarlett's brain.

"Let me at her!" she growled, in the motion of sitting to standing.

"No. She could die." was all Kyra said.

Her voice monotone as she firmly grasped Scar's hand and yanked her back down.

As the duo was almost on top of them Scarlett snarled one last coment.

"But if she try's anything while I'm here or not.... you are not stopping me."

Scarlett went to open her mouth to counteract Kyra but she was beaten by her mother.

"KYRA! I told you don't be long!" her mother started.

In an instant she was on her defensive, pointing out exactly what her mother had said.

"No. You said: 'Alright. But don't go to far, we'll meet you down there and then we can walk back together'. Not 'don't be to long'. Admit it! You left and realised I wasn't waiting so you decided to come down another entrance just to confuse me!"

At this, her mother balked as if being accused. But she did not admit that she was in the wrong.

"Well, you should have been paying atention! I called to you many times!"

Again Kyra could point out many mistakes in that rushed formed lie.

"No. If you had bee paying atention you would have noticed I was preocupied. You would have noticed that there is barely any to no wind- so HOW COULD I NOT HEAR YOU!"

Preocupied?