1

She's the tear in my heartI'm aliveShe's the tear in my heartI'm on fireShe's the tear in my heartTake me higher

I'm alive
She's the tear in my heart
I'm on fire
She's the tear in my heart
Take me higher

She's the tear in my heartI'm aliveShe's the tear in my heartI'm on fireShe's the tear in my heartTake me higher

"She's staring again." Percy mumbled to himself. He could feel her staring from across the room and it unsettled him. The way her eyes narrowed as if she was psychoanalyzing every little thing about him made him sweat.

"What was that?" Grover asked after swallowing a bite of his salad. Grover was a scrawny tan skinned boy with curly black hair who had to use a cane to walk. Him and Percy had something in common in a sense. The two of them had been deemed outcasts by their classmates and were either bullied or flat out ignored by the other kids. This unfortunate situation brought the two boys together as they soon became best friends.

"She's staring again." Percy repeated as he glanced at the girl staring at him. He knew her name only because she was a new student who came around two months after Percy started attending Yancy Academy. Azalea, or Lea Kim had long dark hair and 'model features' as most people would describe. Her gaze intimidated Percy as well as his other classmates. At first she seemed to be popular with everyone due to her looks, but soon she was left to herself as she clearly wasn't interested in anyone who approached her. For some unknown reason she took an interest in Percy and seemed to watch his every move ever since she came here.

"Who-?" Grover asked raising an eyebrow before glancing over in the direction Percy was looking. He looked back at Percy and raised his eyebrows making an 'o' shape with his mouth. "She stares at you a lot huh?" Grover chuckled nervously almost as if he knew something Percy didn't...

"Yeah I guess so. I wish I knew what her problem with me was! I've never even spoken to her, but she's always watching me...and that look!" He exclaimed throwing his hands up into the air. "She looks like I just stole her wallet or something and she's trying to figure out the best way to get revenge on me." Percy said with a scowl. Grover laughed at Percy's joke before taking another bite out of his salad.

"Look Perce, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Maybe she just finds you interesting?" Grover suggested with a sheepish grin.