7

She's the tear in my heartI'm aliveShe's the tear in my heartI'm on fireShe's the tear in my heartTake me higher

I'm alive
She's the tear in my heart
I'm on fire
She's the tear in my heart
Take me higher

She's the tear in my heartI'm aliveShe's the tear in my heartI'm on fireShe's the tear in my heartTake me higher

It was the day after Percy had arrived at the Hermes Cabin, and Lea woke up early once again much to her dismay. Usually she would sleep until breakfast, and even then one of her siblings would have to pry her from her bed in the morning just so she wouldn't fall back asleep. But, ever since she arrived back at camp she had been having trouble sleeping, and even when she did fall asleep she'd wake up much before anyone. Lea laid in her bed staring up at the ceiling until she heard a few of her siblings moving around the cabin getting ready for breakfast.

"Good morning Lea" Camellia said sweetly when Lea walked into the kitchen.

"Morning." Lea mumbled as she sleepily walked over to the fridge to get out some strawberries and yogurt. When she looked in the fridge those exact two items were nowhere to be found. She raised an eyebrow and moved things around in the fridge trying to find them.

"I already made you a bowl, it's on the counter." Camellia chuckled.

Lea quickly closed the fridge doors and walked over to the counter. "Camy have i ever told you you're the best?" Lea said with a smile, stuffing her mouth with the vanilla yogurt and fresh strawberries.

"All the time." Camellia rolled her eyes with a smile.

Lea continued to eat her breakfast when she sat on top of the counter. Camellia walked over and joined her, sipping an iced coffee. The two sat in comfortable silence listening to the faint sound of the radio coming from Lola's room, and the chatter of their siblings walking around the cabin. Lea sighed contently after finishing her breakfast before she hopped off the counter back to the cold tile floor. She then walked over to the sink to wash her bowl.

"You done with that?" Lea asked looking back at Camellia who had her empty glass in her hand. She nodded and handed Lea her cup. Lea washed the cups in the sink, humming along to the faint sound of some Lana Del Rey song playing on Lola's radio. She sighed to herself, she was happy that life was finally slowing down now that she had gotten Percy to camp. It was honestly a very peaceful morning until she decided to look out the window.