06 • i want you

❝ i told them that i'd like to disappear,
i told them that i have nobody here ❞

write me letters, hot freaks

You walked down the streets of Naples, smiling faintly at the sight of the bright lights

You walked down the streets of Naples, smiling faintly at the sight of the bright lights. It was December 12th, 1999: officially Christmas season for the people of Italy.

Having now four members collected from your group -- now known as "Y/N's Passione Boyband", you had wanted to pick out Christmas gifts for each one of them.

For Abbacchio, you bought matching police badge keychains (stupid, I know), and a bottle of his favorite wine: Castle Silent. For Narancia, you bought him an orange headband, like the one he had in the actual show, a bunch of snacks, and some CDs for his favorite music -- A.K.A, American Rap Music. Interesting taste.

For Fugo, you picked out a dark indigo-blue colored tie, with a strawberry pattern; also like the one he had in the show, and a matching pair of strawberry-dangly earrings. Finally, for Giorno, you bought him a blue ladybug brooch; which was also, like the one he had in the show. It was pretty astonishing that all of these things just came to you naturally.

After paying for everything, you hummed and walked out of the store, only to bump into someone. Curly brunette locks spilled out of a purple beanie, and he had an odd choice of clothes; so you knew exactly who it was. He looked at you, blinking a bit, scanning you up and down. "O-oh, Sorry, Miss."

"Oh, don't worry." You smiled at him, "You look lost. Are you new to this area of Naples?"

He sighed dejectedly, looking down. "..How'd you know?"

"I can tell when I see someone lost,"

He continued looking down, and you grabbed his shoulder, stepping forward. "I was lost when I was wandering around this area, too. Don't be ashamed. So, where you headed? I can help."

"Uh..do you know where there's somewhere to eat, then? I'm starving."

"Huh? Of course! Here, follow along."