Chapter 4

I was in the Remindal Goodness 101 class with Harry and the rest of the VKs. I had my arm around Harrys shoulders and he had his arm around my waist. Mal was sketching what looked like the wand. I rolled my eyes. That girl is obsessed.

"If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve out its heart?" Fairy Godmother asks and Evie raises her hand. FG calls on her witha hopeful grin.

"What was the second one?" Evie asks and me and Harry giggle. Fairy Godmother sighs.

"Oh, okay. Anyone else? Hardian?" FG asks me and I smirk.

"Carve out it's heart," I say with a grin and Harry giggles. FG sighs again and turns to Mal.

"Mal?" FG asks hopefully because she has been answering everything correctly. It's always the option that sounds like the least amount of fun.

"C, give it a bottle," Mal says bordly.

"Correct. Again," FG says proudly and I roll my eyes.

"You are on fire, girl," Carlos says and I scoff.

"Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun," Mal says like it's obvious. Because it is.

"Oh," Carlos says in realization.

"That makes so much sense," Evie says and Harry rolls his eyes.

"No duh," he says and I giggle and kiss his cheek. As I was laughing with Harry a girl walked in with a bob cut and a light blue dress. She squeaks and walks over to FG.

"Hello, dear one," FG says to the girl. Must be her daughter.

"Hi. You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation," the girl says timidly and I smirk. She's scared. Good.

"Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane?" FG asks and I smirk.

"No. I don't pay attention to this shithole," I say with a smirk and FG glares at me but I just blow a kiss at her and Harry waves teasingly.

"Mom, no!," Jane says, embarrassed and scared. I continue to laugh at her with Harry.

"It's okay. Jane, this is everyone," FG says and I raise my middle finger at them both. FG glares at me and Jane pales as I laugh with Harry.

"Hi. That's okay, don't mind me. As you were," she says before speed walking out with a squeak.

"Easy to manipulate," I whisper to Harry and he nods in agreement with a light blush dusting his cheeks.

"Ahem. Let's continue. You find a vial of poison. Do you, A, put it in the king's wine? B, paint it on an apple? Or C, turn it over to the proper authorities?" FG ask and Jay and Carlos wrestle to get their hands up but I just raise mine with a bored look on my face. FG sees my hand and a proud smile grows on her face as Harry looks at me with confusion.

"Hadrian," FG calls on me excitedly as I smirk.

"D. Slip it to you," I say and Harry laughs as FG gets a shocked look on her face, making Harry laugh harder.

"Jay," she called on him quickly to change the subject as me and Harry continue to snicker.

"C. You turn it over to the proper authorities," Jay says with a cocky smile and I roll my eyes.

"I was gonna say that," Carlos complains and Harry groans quietly and I snicker.

"But I said it first. Come here" Jay says and they start wrestling again on the table as me and Harry roll ours eyes.

"Boys. Boys! I am gonna encourage you to use that energy on the tourney field," FG says quickly and Harry snorts.

"Tourney!? That's a wee lads game," he says and I chuckle.