Home is With You

Warning: maybe graphic images!!!

Draco slams the door shut and walks up the stairs of his and his fiance's house. He walks all the way up to their bedroom, swinging the door open to see Ronald Billius Weasley watching TV. He had gotten home a while ago around 5 pm. It is now 9 pm. Draco burst in and slams the door shut.

Ron pauses the show and sets the remote aside as Draco sits in his lap. "Hey ferret. How was your day?" Ron smiles, arms wrapping around Draco's waist by instinct. He got a groan in return, causing him to laugh. "Want me to cook dinner?" That got Draco to look up, quickly nodding.

Ron chuckles and picks up Draco, carrying him to their kitchen. The two boys had started dating near the end of 7th year. The two had only been engaged for a week now, not yet telling anyone. They really did love each other. It was quite nice to see, according to Harry. Him and Matteo had slowly gotten together by accident. Accident being they got so drunk, they had sex in the common room in 8th year.

Hermione was happily single for now. Although her and Pansy have been closer lately. Once downstairs, Ron sat Draco on the Island and began cooking them something to eat. Draco groans and dramatically falls back. Ron just chuckles. He put the food in the oven and walks over to the other side of the Island and kisses Draco's neck before smiling down at the blue-grey eyed man.

Draco sits up, blushing. Surprisingly, neither had been very intament with each other yet. They said they weren't ready but in reality, it was because Draco himself was scared. He didn't like the way he looked after or before the war. Ron had a few scars he was ashamed of but he knew Draco wouldn't be rude about it.

"Love, does it still hurt?" Ron cautiously asks his soon to be husband. Draco looks at his right forearm, covered by his jacket and a bandage before nodding. He took off the jacket.

"Oh you little- I thought I lost that shirt you theif!" Draco giggles "Oops?" He slowly unraveled the bandages, scared to see it. Ron and him both slightly flinch at the sight. Draco's forearm had been sewn on after he cut a large portion, where the dark mark was, off. It hurt like hell to Draco. It was slowly healing though, which was good. Ron kissed the middle of it before re-bandaging it.

Draco smiles slightly. He loved his fiance and his fiance loved him. And that's all that matters to them in the moment.