Giggles

Draco smiles, slightly giggling as Ron kissed his neck. Ron smiles slightly, still kissing his neck. He chuckles slightly "Draco shh. You're gonna get us caught"

Draco still can't help it. Just a moment before, Ron had made this stupid joke and now here they were. Ron kisses him to shut him up and, it works.

Draco kisses back, closing his eyes slightly. Ron broke the kiss and started to slightly laugh. The two boys couldn't hold back their giggles as they held each other closer.

It was a winter night and they had just gotten home from work a while ago. They heard the door creak open and little pit-pat steps get closer.

Draco rolls over and turns on the lamp with a small smile.

"Hey Scorpius. What's wrong, baby?"

The little boy reaches one hand up, stuffed dino in hand. He's to small to get into the bed so Draco picks him up and sets him on the bed.

"Dadadadada!" Scorpius smiled and giggled as he pointed at Draco and touched his nose before reaching to Ron.

"Appapa!" He giggles, making the two men giggle with him. The three ended up falling asleep smiling, no nightmares to be found.

Yoooo should I make a part two of this one? It's 233 words and if you want a part two, I'll gladly make one! I just love this concept, sorry😅